"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Ohhh I get it now lol

Yea that’s right, it was the speculation of some guys in here^^

:c

But I saw a video where it says they will release it in February 9 or 10

Just know that most Linkin Park leaks tend to be wrong. Try not to get your expectations so high, it’ll only make you even more impatient.

1 Like

Is ok, I was already sure that something new would come on those days.

Just a question, why can’t I see ALL of Mike’s or LP’s posts on IG?

Mike uploaded this on Facebook, Chester drew it

2 Likes

Oh, it’s new album art if you didn’t already guess…

I saw that. But someone said they posted a video of them driving to somewhere and I can’t find it

That video is on Mike’s insta story

Oh I see. Nothing important, They only went to design new cars at Mercedes Benz, casual :slight_smile:

@Salla_S I can’t see all of his posts yet :confused:

2 Likes

Meehh, we know that when Tobias flies to LA they have Mercedes sh*t to do so nothing interesting really.

As for when a single is coming out, no idea why people are randomly guessing dates. I saw someone say they think Triple 7 (which was a sign on a desk Mike was seen drawing) meant January 21st. It’s so funny cause Triple 7 is just a brand name, nothing more. When it’s time, they’ll release it.

1 Like

Joe apparently looks like a squirrel lol.

1 Like

one thing is for sure, they’re definitely not in the studio anymore, so that must mean that the album is (almost) done

3 Likes

@dr_64 If you use the mobile version you should be able to watch the insta story by clicking the profile picture. It’s different thing than a normal post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Maybe they’ve been trolling us all along. Maybe there is no album :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Technically is already done, they just dont want to drop any song until they have teasers, artwork and all that ready for us.

I would probably cry for several hours if that turned out to be true :joy:

7 Likes

:slight_smile:

:sleepy:

:slight_smile:

:grin:

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:relieved:

:relaxed:

:sunglasses:

:relieved:

…Where is MY SONG!!!1