"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I write all my songs with the lyrics first
Then work how it will flow
It can work if you want it to work

Is it safe to assume that the guys are also working with Blackbear? https://twitter.com/iamblackbear/status/729110860539432960

who is he?

Thatā€™s what I was thinking. If I had to guess Iā€™d say a rapper.

Yeap, a rapper, producer, etc. He is known for writing one of Bieberā€™s hit songs.

Ok now I get real curious for the first timeā€¦it is Long ago that @mike was in lifestream mood :heart_eyes:

Livestream

1 Like

Not really, last stream was a week and a half ago. I think weā€™re getting an update at the end of the month though.

:joy: this is One of the words I canā€™t manage To use correct (and I try my very bestā€¦)
@evooba hopefully Youā€™re right!!! :blush:

Linkin Park is live right now on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/linkinPark/videos/10154114571881788/

Edit: And 30 seconds after I post it itā€™s done

Joooorrrdaaaaan I LOVE YOU! for this post and your awarenessā€¦SIX AM you made my day [I should set a hashtag for that IF I only knew how it does work. seems last fittings, ya get the same content btw the lines?

GREAT SHARE @TRIPLEZERO HERO :heart_eyes: OF THE DAY :sunglasses:

so at least a twitter to [surely spammend feel @Mike, lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:] MikeShinoda

:heart:

1 Like

Havenā€™t watched the stream yet but I thought it was so funny that everyone was freaking out over Mikeā€™s IG post of Rob playing a basic beat.

EDIT: Any ideas why they tried a new studio? I couldnā€™t find any info why theyā€™d go there and record drums (cause besides the amazing list of artists that have recorded there, thereā€™s no mention of any ā€œspecialā€ drum sets or anything). Maybe Larrabee is not a good fit anymore?

mb RobĀ“s far awayfrom home??? due to :heart: and :couplekiss:ā€¦lol multitasking[only my romantic phantasies, the rolling eyes of Mike, slightly shaking his head no seems like: ā€œMarcia Marcia Marciaā€ :joy: lol

1 Like

Anyone else laughing at the so called ā€œupdateā€ we got? Wonā€™t share my real thoughts about it here since I know a lot of people are gonna hate it me :stuck_out_tongue:

Thinking about it, this could have easily been a LPUTV episode instead.

updateā€¦lol :stuck_out_tongue:vegetable soup :joy: [with a large chilly inlay, Mr. Shinoda!]

1 Like

Update? I didnā€™t get one. Only a weird forum thread summary.

I assume theyā€™re still sending them outā€¦ Iā€™ve linked the video in the OP if you want to watch it.

The video was a bit lacking, compared to the written out emails, but it was a little interesting, I guess

2 Likes

Another collaboration?

2 Likes