"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Who are they?

I don’t know, their names don’t ring any bells.

Mike has uploaded a small snippet of him rapping over a beat in his snapchat. It’s gonna be up for another 23 hours if you want to hear it. (I’ll try to obtain it and upload it here somehow…)

EDIT: I’m sorry the audio is not that good but here it is: Dropbox - File Deleted

3 Likes

I just got a recording myself that I can upload eventually. Kinda wish the forum had an option to upload videos, but I guess that’s be a lot of space those would take up

You guys, that snippet Mike shared on snapchat the other day? Well, it has nothing to do with the new album, nor the movie they have a song feautured in.

The song is for Jensen Karp (very good friend of his) and Jensen himself has produced the song (Hot Karl is his stage name). The song will debut June 7th, and I have it if you want to listen to it.

(Btw, this is not my find, a good friend of mine found it and was kind enough to share it with me, it’ll probably be up on LPL, LPA, etc soon too)

I will…lol [get it] ! if available? hi @evooba

The song was streamed on Jensen’s podcast and you can hear it at around 1:00:50

https://soundcloud.com/getuponthispod/246-jensen-matty

7 Likes

wow thanx for sharing…VERY VERY GREAT one, :clap:

Nice! Still seems to only be on here, LPL and LPA haven’t picked up on it yet

Really? Thats weird…

Anyways, kudos to my friend for finding this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my god I had take a few seconds because I think I stopped breathing?? I was a huge fan of the guy when I was like 13 and he didn’t even go by Blackbear then he went by his real name. Theyre making a song with my teeNAGE HEARTTHROB. (Also I know this was 24 days ago but excuse me I just got to it.)

1 Like

It’s not confirmed or anything, just speculating here. We’ll see.

@dirtdancefloor Well, they are working together as it seems

1 Like

Sweet jesus… Thank you for showing me this by the way!

You’re welcome!

New interview with Dave: Linkin Park (Phoenix) on 'ONE MORE LIGHT', Issues, Warped & The Lonely Island w/ @RobertHerrera3 - YouTube

Also, these photos have surfaced

5 Likes

Cool Interview with Phoenix…and its great to see Mike working hard in the studio…I cant wait to hear some new material from the guys…hopefully soon!!!

2 Likes

great share again !!! thanx :relaxed:!!

where did you find these?

A photographer posted them on his site along with a few more of Joe: http://www.nicopoalillo.com/photo#/linkin-park-mike-joe/

2 Likes

Any news??

It’s been a while since the last “update” and the tension is building!! Anybody got any news??