"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I think what I said went over your head. Yes, he’s trolling, however the reality of the situation is ironic because in actuality, nobody really cares about Linkin Park anymore. While myself and some of you may always be timeless fans, most people don’t have Linkin Park in their phone / digital music library, and if they do, I’m almost always exclusively seeing songs from Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

It’s sad that they aren’t more popular.

1 Like

Do you love it? Do you?

1 Like

@evooba , @trnchinaki lol

somewhere deep inside me an annoying voice gives me this sentence over and over again: “Where is the spirit in it? the swirl?”

:pray:
god… let him troll’n’cheat on, but when it comes to the showdown, we sure fell on our knees… please father…

2 Likes

I fully understood what you were saying, and I stand by my statement that you are being a little over dramatic. Every concert they play is completely packed. I wouldn’t call that nobody caring about the band anymore

6 Likes

I swear to god…I’ve been listening to and following this band religiously for 16 years and I STILL don’t ever know if Joe Hahn is being serious or joking every time he speaks. Hahaha! Please tell me I’m not the only one…I just take everything he says with a grain of salt.

On a side note, I just watched the LP Facebook Live video where Phi and Brad are just ragging on each other the whole time. Those dudes are so hysterical. I laughed so hard during that whole bit. And the fact that Phi actually listened to Mike and Brad’s podcast is also hysterical. That’s like my husband deciding to sit down and listen to a 30 minute recording of me talking about my day…you’d think he’d be sick of hearing it by now. Hahaha!

Can’t wait to see what they come up with for these songs since they’re so emotion/lyric/vocal focused. If Chester and the rest of the guys are cranking out their best vocals yet, I’m stoked. I don’t know how their vocals could get any better. :heart:

Also, after hearing Chester sing a little bit of “Dirty Diana,” I demand a full cover of that song. :smiley: #sodope

7 Likes

Not everybody is always there for just Linkin Park. And generally speaking, LP has been declining in sales ever since Hybrid Theory. My favorite band, don’t get me wrong, but you’re a fool if you think they’re as relevant as they were 10 years ago. Great band, it’s the public with the bad taste. Accept the reality of it.

And Evo, you’re pretty passive aggressive. Come on out sweetheart, I miss you.

1 Like

Almost no one is as relevant as they are when their debut album comes out

3 Likes

I don’t think the public has bad taste because they don’t like linkin park, I think they have a bad taste because they still let songs like Juju On That Beat become top 40 hits. Look at the charts in 2016 and you’ll see a lot of copy paste material. Yes, music taste is subjective, but is it really taste at all to just eat up whatever the chart provides? That’s why I believe, in my context of the phrase, the public has a bad taste in music.

2 Likes

Nailed it. That’s pretty much what I mean. If someone has a broad range of taste but doesn’t like Linkin Park at all, they don’t have bad taste, but those that eat up the new Bieber album or stuff of that likeness are the ones that I’m referring to.

1 Like

Any new details yet?
Can’t wait to listen the new genre they are trying right now

1 Like

We might get a new single on January. Mike and Chester promise the album before summer

4 Likes

New single definitely in January or February, and I expect the album end of quarter 1 or early quarter 2. At least that’s how it sounds to me right now.

3 Likes

I’m gonna go with April-May.

2 Likes

I’ve listened their demo “Can’t Hurt Me”. Something like that would be nice for the album tbh. It sounds more like classic alternative with their Linkin Park touch. I just loved it.

Genius takes time. When it gets done, it gets done.

I know sometimes it may seem that way. At one time I felt like I was the only fan in Florida, but trust me they are out there, they are just quiet, like I use to be.

I saw that, lol

@evooba Thank you for sharing this.

D;

What’s up Mike?