"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

It’s 10:43pm here, I hope the album comes on itunes AT midnight exactly and no later! I can’t wait anymore! I wasn’t able to find the leaks (which is a good thing), and Zane Lowe on Apple music cut out “Sorry for Now” in the uploaded interview.

Still no confirmation email for me :confused:

Yeah. Got my tracking info yesterday

Well, the CD shipment came in. Most boxes have 2 CDs in them.

5 Likes

If you didn’t receive a shipping confirmation email yet, you can log on to the Warner Bros. Records store and you can check the status from there:

https://linkinpark.warnerbrosrecords.com/customerorders/customer/login/

It’s here

4 Likes

Welcome to their newest album

4 Likes

It’s not showing up on mine.

I give it 10!/10 (10! = 10x9x8x7…x1). That’s how good the album is! I love Sorry for Now. I don’t care how poppy it sounds. So far I think the weakest ones are Good Goodbye and Battle Symphony, but still 10!/10 rating.

2 Likes

What if Mike is going to scream on the next record? Off topic thougths :joy:
And I changed my mind about Halfway right. That song is not bad at all. I think Battle Symphony is weakest and less attractive for me

3 Likes

Ikr, I was adicted to Battle Symphony when It came out, now it is not the great thing for me but I still like it with the whole album

For me I loved Battle Symphony, then started to think it wasn’t that great, now I love It again. I still find it one of the weaker songs, but my opinions may change with time. I’ll give a more in depth review maybe later today or another day.

Anyway, just with this one album - what a great time to be alive

2 Likes

My review is taking very long to write… I really hope you guys appreciate it. And that it gets more likes than my mashup review of every L.P. album :rage:

1 Like

The 21st century, where actual thoughts don’t matter, and “Likes” are everything.

3 Likes

I have a feeling that most if not all the songs will sound better live than on the CD.

4 Likes

Ok so everybody agree from now to not “like” @Im_Normal’s review once he posts it ok! :joy:
We all know it will be insightful just don’t give him the satisfaction of that click :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It is already on Spotify, as well as Crooked Teeth.

1 Like

So I came home from school today and found out I received my copy of One More Light a full day before it supposed to come out. I’m finding this very odd. This happened to any of you guys? I pre-ordered it off of Amazon but was not supposed to get it till May 19. PS some of the songs sound amazing I think you guys would like it.

1 Like

The album is already leaked on YouTube, so I was a bit suspicious… but I listened to it anyways