"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Hey guys, can someone tell me if this is real? Especally the first and the last song really sound like Linkin Park.

Probably not.

5 sounds like Last Resort by P Roach, 6 is definitely Incomplete by TFK

1 Like

Wow, thanks for the fast reply man! But the last song is awesome, i totally want to know it. It kinda sounds like Fort Minor tho

Mose of them are Manafest songs

1. The Moment
  2. Renegade
  3. Diamonds
  4. Bring the Ruckus
  5. Impossible

6. Where Are You
2 Likes

Wow, you know your Manafest lol. I gotta go listen to them for sure now :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve never listened to them before in my life :stuck_out_tongue:. Siri can recognize songs if you put your phone up to the speaker, it couldn’t recognize the 6th one, but you said it was TFK, which is kinda odd if they others are all Manafest

I use my own AI to detect fake songs :stuck_out_tongue: Like that time I clocked the Girl On Fire song posing as a new LP song. I can’t get over the idiots in the comments saying it was DBS and insisting on it :laughing:

I was getting emails for 2 weeks because I said it wasn’t and people were commenting back insisting it was. I just deleted the comment because I was sick of the emails

Thank you both so much! Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

they didn’t say it like that. They have collaborated with different songwriters in order to get different insights and change up the songwriting process

3 Likes

What I understood was what @rickvanmeijel said. Like, the collaborations were to find new ways to write and help brainstorm ideas off of each other (apart from the song Chester mentioned singing and totally relating to it without it being something he wrote).

thank you, yea the way Chester was saying it (very passionately I might add) was that they had writers doing all the lyrics. Maybe I should re-watch the 40 minute (omg) interview again.
They’ve been announcing all these festivals lately…hoping they play something in the states :slight_smile:

they will definitely play in the states, I think after the European festival tour

2 Likes

Notice how they said “We are finally getting close to where the audience can finally hear this music”, (I know it isn’t worded exactly right lol) so I believe we will have a single in December! I personally can’t wait to hear Mike and Chester’s choices cause from what I’m hearing they are on a new level!

1 Like

I was so tempted to post my first comment just to point out how thick everyone was being.

Is there anywhere I can watch the video Chester did? I don’t have Facebook, but I wanna hear him talk about the new music.

You can’t access their page without having an account huh?
I can try uploading it to Dropbox for you, but I don’t know how long that will take.

Damn, I’ve missed quite a bit today. Queen Evooba, if you took your BEST approximation for when a single will drop, what would you say? December 13th? December 20th?

1 Like

you actually CAN access that video. you don’t need a FB account (I don’t have one)