"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Cool. To think that awesome sound came from a cow belle. :slight_smile:

@Tenkaichi (kneels with sword) I am ready sensei

Sounds like itā€™s coming along good.

This is the first album I had to wait for. I am super curious what they came up with now.

:laughing:

@Salla_S I dance, so I like Recharged too. Actually, I like every single song on every single album I have heard so far, but I am eclectic. I listen a very wide variety of music. I am sure I will love the new album coming out, as much as I have the others.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m glad you enjoyed it. Heā€™s a great artist.

1 Like

You better be. If this album is shit, weā€™re gonna put that sword to use.

Iā€™ve been here for the release of LT and THP but wasnā€™t involved in discussion online previously. Quite frankly, Iā€™m disappointed at how many people on here are so violently against certain albums and predict that the new one will be bad. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes but isnā€™t being here involved in the LP community showing how much we all love and support them, no matter what? We should respect each album for what it is. I hated LT when I first listened to it upon release but keeping it on repeat the rest of the day made me realize how good it is in itā€™'s own way. Now I love and cherish it as much as every one of the other albums.

No matter what the new album contains I will love it. I may hate it upon first listen like I did with LT but itā€™ll undoubtedly grow on me quickly. I trust LP to make something amazing and unique.

Not really. If I hate an album, I wonā€™t try to make myself like it. If itā€™s bad, itā€™s bad. I have tremendous amounts of respect for them but when I donā€™t agree with something they say or support or music they put out, I will say it. Itā€™s ok to not like everything.

4 Likes

ā†’ Truth ā†

If anyoneā€™s interested, the boys will go live on FB in a bit.

EDIT: According to Chester the album is at its fina stages, theyā€™re just putting some touches here and there. Interesting!
It was a very in depth stream actually, worth watching it!

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping final stages means weā€™ll get a single by December. I only allow myself 2 singles prior to an albumā€™s release in order not to spoil the album from myself. In this stage of the album, I encourage you all to participate as well if they do what most bands do nowadays and release half the album prior to the full release.

Final stages and not a single preview besides that cowbell on Transformers weed, if you even call it a preview.

I called it ā€œhappy Halloween, be scaredā€

@evooba I saw that. It was awesome. What a great experience.

I donā€™t know how I feel about ā€˜writersā€™ doing the lyrics. Justā€¦no

Did they say that was happening this album? (Iā€™m asking because Iā€™m not paying attention).

yes, in the facebook live stream last night they mentioned they had writers on this album. I really donā€™t know how i feel about this

Thatā€™s a shame :confused:

I know Iā€™m being over dramatic but Iā€™m kind of having a crisis at the momentā€¦