"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Ok, so? Haters are everywhere.

yes,agree, I am not scared, lol :slight_smile:

Oh yes I remember

Yes, you do, right ??? awwww :blush:

Whoah, I mean Russian communitys, not the LP forum :smile:

1 Like

allright no matter lol just enjoy… like me…:stuck_out_tongue:

That playlist on Spotify is a lot of RnB, so let’s look at it. Blackbear is an RnB artist, the producer they have produced Hot Chelle Rae albums, they’re listening to lots of RnB, and the previews we’ve seen that were extremely electronic. I believe we might be getting an album that is a cross between RnB and rock, one that will be really personal but not at all anything like they’ve done before. One that could either destroy their fanbase or help them once again cross into the mainstream. Or they might still just have the fanbase they have now and little changes. But I don’t think we’re getting anything similar to what they’ve done ever.

1 Like

It’d be interesting to see a more rap focused album.

Haven’t they mentioned already that Mike raps a ton on the new music so far?

IDK, I haven’t been keeping up, I haven’t been paying attention to this thread.

It’d be cool to see, but I hope we get at least 2 songs without rapping just because I don’t think they’ll be able to make another Hands Held High with a slow rap that works to the songs advantage.

Tbh, there’s so much talk about this album from both the band and the fans but I can’t say we have gotten a good glimpse at it yet to tell how or what it may be like.
About the rap thing, I’m sure I read it somewhere, maybe Mike mentioned it in his latest live stream, and if it’s true I’m all for it but yeah, singing will be great too. I wouldn’t mind a HHH Vol 2 though, that song is beyond epic.

2 Likes

If by any chance they did make an RnB and rock hybrid album, how do you think it would turn out? I’m honestly curious as to how a record with that type of sound would be, and how I would react if that were the case.

Shiiiiiit… :smirk:

They should just use the lyrics from Unity of Us. Especially Smashed Bacon Man would be a great song for them to perform :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Almost two weeks and nothing!?!? No updates?

they’re busy with announcing shows and on top of that, LPU16 is coming

True that, any word on LPU16? Announcement on the 25th or around that time frame like usual I’m guessing.

Since they uploaded the podcast’s videos as an update last month, I assume they’ll have a more in depth one for us this month, considering it’s gonna be 2 months since the last real update.

Yeah, 16 will probably launch sometime in the next 2 weeks or so.

@Tenkaichi That was just awesome. I never saw that before.