"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Evoo, I DIDN’T ask him about the album. I asked him legitimate questions. And why stream on Facebook but look to Twitter for answers? I don’t use a stupid Twitter…

Questions that will be answered when the album is out. They tend to avoid those, or he could have just not seen it with all the craziness. His Twitter is way less spam-y, it makes sense to go there, no one can keep up with FB’s stupid interface.

1 Like

@evooba That sucks. I was at work

Evoo, what do you do if you’re at work and Mike starts streaming?

1 Like

Nothing, I wait till I get home to catch up with whatever’s happening.

This is what I’m about to do when the album is out

4 Likes

Damn, I hope the album isn’t as depressing as that series of pictures.

First headlining spots at 2017 festivals confirmed!!

https://linkinpark.com/news

3 Likes

Any idea what Mike was doing at Bryan Adams’ studio in Vancouver, or with whom he might have met?

The suspense must be killing you!!!

The irony in your replies is what’s killing me.

I like to add a certain spice of humor into the mix.

So, as we can see from the last LPU exclusive and their Spotify playlist , they’re about to make an album which will sound like ATS or LT. I’m a bit worried not because of an album , but because of the haters( I hate these guys)

hater worries?This energetical troll food,btw,where they act?

Well, there are a lot of them :slight_smile: I know that they’re trolling, but can’t stop butthurting about it

tell me where you saw them last time acting?I guess nothing actuallsince this crazy womanstopped her offense,what was her name?the ms hatress on twitter etc???
sth with witch Irecall??? @evooba @samuel_the_leader @the_termin8r @gatsie ,what was her name? this eating disored monster?

What are you talking about? I don’t think I understand.

2 Likes

something with willow…
Eva a year ago or so there was a lp hater spamming socialmedia with her hate,can t remember her name ahhh yes willow terra,this was her name, yes good brain worked finally, just ask if ya could remember her name :stuck_out_tongue:

What?

Nick has concerns that the haters will bomb the new lpalbum…I told him no reason for this…and couldn t recallthe name of willow terra-thats all
how are you btw?:joy: