"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Will I get Battle symphony if I pre ordered $150 pack or it only worked with Heavy?

Iā€™m not going to say 100% yes, because it only says Heavy, but I would assume so

Thank you) I guess, I just have to wait and check my email tomorrow

Email already out, downloaded it a few mins ago.

Loved the style of the lyric video, I imagined something like that would be made for this song, more alive, more colorful.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve listened the new song, I just love it. I hope a really nice album after this song :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I think they did not plan on releasing the battle of symphony in the first place until it was leaked and they rightly decided to release this song to have the upper hand and be on their front feet instead of reacting they pro acted i would say. Do you agree?

The song was marked in Itunes - itā€™s length - before the leak. Usually, when you see the track length you can say that the song is going to be out pretty soon

I see, yeah could be the case.

After seeing how very well the lyric video was made, I think this was already planned, just look at those scenes, something like that could not suddenly be made and rushed since just Monday , and the fact they revealed the track lenght on Itunes before it was leaked. This was already discussed to be the next single :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Mike just said on a live feed on instagram that this song is not a single. i dont know what the definition of a single is then

1 Like

Iā€™ve listened To Battle Symphony and I really love it , and when I say love I mean LOVE :heart:. For me itā€™s up there with Numb , In the End , New Divide. It feels like LP and feels like WFTE 2.

4 Likes

I didnā€™t get any emails about the song yet, Iā€™m in no rush though

Edit: Just got it

And singles usually get music videos and a physical release of some sort, unless theyā€™re just a radio single, which this could be

5 Likes

Iā€™ve Just broke my repeat button on Youtube. Anybody can help me?:joy:

4 Likes

I can help Gives a new reply button to clik it togheter

1 Like

What a great start in a new day :smile: new single, and itā€™s great, love it :heart:

3 Likes

Yepā€¦ Lyric Video of Battle Symphony is out :heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

I still havenā€™t listened to it, Iā€™m trying to hold on and wait till May.

I did read Daveā€™s tweets though and one thing is for sure; Iā€™m damn excited to hear all the lyrics, I really appreciate it that they went full on personal on this album.

4 Likes

Lyrics will be interesing here, I bet it. And songs will be catchy and melodic. I have no problem with an album like that.

1 Like

Time to unmute this thread momentarily again.

BS is nowhere near as shocking as heavy but it still sounds like generic pop and I seriously donā€™t like that.

1 Like