"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Found the song on youtube

(Finally made into gif)

I think Lorenzo is trying to tell us that OML is Mikeā€™s Try The Ketchup Motherf**ker Part II

3 Likes

I think these songs were written with Jon Green, cause thereā€™s JG written on the right

2 Likes

Yeap, his name is on Genius.

2 Likes

@samuel_the_leader I donā€™t see it on my Spotify I got hyped for no reason :disappointed_relieved:

So, people who hasnā€™t heard the song yet, What do you think about this snippet? :slight_smile:

Itā€™s kind of what I expected, but Iā€™m really eager to hearing Chester sing this song.

1 Like
3 Likes

can anybody translate the spanish parts by Brad?

1 Like

Sure :smiley:

Brad: ā€œWe donā€™t tried to build up a concept album, we only tried to write very honest and personal songsā€¦ā€

How much did it take to make One More light?:
Brad: ā€œWe were working on music for, it seemed like two years, but really, probably it was a year and a half, and we wrote almost close to 70 songs, and from 10 of One More Light, two of them are our favouritesā€¦ā€

Why all of lyrics are so dark?:
(Brad answered in english)

Howā€™s the album called in spanish?:
Brad: ā€œOne More Lightā€ (Una Luz Maz)

Brad: ā€œHeavy its a good introduction of the album, cause it has something that representsā€¦the album in terms of soundā€¦ā€

How it was to work with Kiiara for the first single, Heavy?:

(Joe answers in english)

Are you going to donate One More Lightā€™s earnings?:
(Brad answers in english )

What was the best of making music twenty years ago?
(Joe answers in english )

"Hello, its Brad! and this is JosĆ© (Joe in spanish) from Linkin Park, we want to say thank you so much to all the people visiting Schock.Co in Colombiaā€¦ " (Then he sings one, two, three as Joe makes noises)

wow thanks! :smiley:

I just listened to the 30 second preview, I couldnā€™t resist haha
Now Iā€™m freaking hyped

1 Like

My reaction was the same like this guy lol I felt the song like him

SPOILER btw hereā€™s the rest of the song!

1 Like

Am I the only one thatā€™s not going to listen to any other song until the album comes out?

4 Likes

As @Im_Normal said, Iā€™ll stop here, two singles are good for me, besides, this is an official release now.

Now pray for me to resist with the others :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I caved in and bought the $150+ ā€œGive Me Everythingā€ bundle thing, even though it doesnā€™t come with a CD and I donā€™t have a record player. Guess Iā€™m buying the CD later, too

The free Heavy download was also an MP3. Wish it was a WAV considering thereā€™s no CD included

3 Likes

Yeah, 2 singles is the right point for me for any album. It gives a nice expectation without hearing too much. Thatā€™s what I recommend for all of you, but if you canā€™t wait then do as your heart desires. Just know that the album release will be less interesting and fun for you.

1 Like

They posted another teaser with Phoenix doing the bassline, I knew the whole band played here.

2 Likes

8pm PST theyā€™re premiering the song on Beats 1, just to let you all know

1 Like

Thatā€™s 3am in London for me. No radio premiere for me.

4 Likes