"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Heavy is catchy and deep in a different reflective way.

But For Me:
I think Battle Symphony is a better picture for audience of how good Linkin Park is with new era’s music too. It is more easy to relate nowadays, it has more sound layers as they use to do, better rhythm and beat.

[spoiler]Like if Meteora/Living Things electronic style just teleported to 2017 only replacing guitars with a mellow synth, refreshing vibe and a positive message of keep moving forward. It could be the perfect return as lead single!

Besides It grew up on me since the first time I played it :sweat_smile:

P.S. When it comes out, try to hear it as you stare at Meteora and Living Things cover albums, You’ll feel it like a mix between both with a summer chill out vibe lol.[/spoiler]…But Linkin Park sound is still there, ladies and gentlemen

1 Like

Guys, did you see this? :astonished:

8 Likes

HOLY IKR!!! I WAS CRYING THE ENTIRE TIME!!!

Listening to Battle Symphony now lol.

3 Likes

The song was ok. A bit better than Heavy.

1 Like

I watched it. I think they didnt do justice to LP by not showing atleast one song from each album. Wheres ATS,LT and THP?

5 Likes

I watched it. The liked LP(even that girl who always hated anything other that pop, I know her as I watch teen react episodes).So,I’m happy.

@evkorngdlpid @yeahitss48 how are you guys listening to the song? Was there a leak or something?

I didn’t listened to Battle Symphony but it was leaked . Search it up on Google .Or if you can’t find go to random LP group in FB and you have to find it there

1 Like

No no no… I’m good, just haven’t been on here in awhile. That’s pretty sad

1 Like

Not that I’m going to listen…but you said it’s like a mixture of powerless, I love powerless. And also a mix of waiting for the end, when I think of wfte for some reason I think of reggae…no?

1 Like

I described it over the video, its blurred if you want to read it lol

I didn’t spoil the lyrics but the subject and feeling of the song

No reggae, more like What We Don’t Know.

It’s good to know that some of the sounds they have worked upon throughout their career that eventually got under the unreleased tracks and other stuff besides the studio albums are beautifully taking shape for their current style of music.

3 Likes

Yeah, their LPU albums are their true experimental phase, so is not like they just turned directly from hard rock to what the new songs are like most of people use to think , they kept recording heavy stuff on 2009 before ATS, so they know better what to pick for the commercial phase at the end.

2 Likes

Heavy video BTS:

6 Likes

@dr_64 I saw the video and it was nice because they was literally [spoiler]comparing the[/spoiler] [spoiler]older [spoiler]This text will be blurred[/spoiler]stuff to the new stuff spoiler[/spoiler] I doubt that anyone saw it so I don’t want to ruin it for anybody that why it is blurred.

1 Like

Those lines aren’t even spoilers!!! You just said this line is for spoilers!!! (flips table on @WanderingLP and @gonzalomartin)

4 Likes

Well i like #HeavyLP :slight_smile: And i hope to get the entire album soon!

3 Likes

Nope, they ran out. Jackbutt

1 Like

Good news! (Or that’s what I personally feel)

Just checked on Genius again, it is already confirmed Battle Symphony is the second single of the album!

5 Likes