"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I agree! I am all okay with this album being mellow and soft. They will surely bring screams on LP8 but who knows?

5 Likes

I canā€™t stop listening to itā€¦

6 Likes

I broke the replay and my speakers and killed my data and yeah haha

3 Likes

I know right! This actually woke up more excitemend on me than Heavy :flushed:
This could be the lead single so perfectly.

3 Likes

Iā€™m telling you guys, the second singles are almost always better than the first.

4 Likes

This song is better than Heavy, and I think my prediction was right that the rest of the album sounds more lively and unique. Telling you, Heavy is just a ballad.

3 Likes

I think this song has a very very LP feel to it. Chart like but can see a bigger stamp on this than Heavy.

4 Likes

Guys, have you noticed ā€œBattle Symphonyā€ actually sounds like ā€œCanā€™t Hurt Me (2014 Demo)ā€

The beat on most of the song is quite same but, in the Demo itā€™s much more ā€œTHP-a-likeā€, while the new song is more ā€œpoppyā€
As the Demo is from 2014, maybe they did it while touring, and later it was scrapped, because of that they started from zero with lyrics first and they recycled the song beat.

Iā€™m from Mexico, maybe i didnā€™t spelled correctly the above text, sorry :3

5 Likes

The only mistakes with your English was in the sentence where you apologized for bad English :joy:
But seriously, I can totally see them going back to an idea they likes, especially since theyā€™re pushing towards pop now.

5 Likes

Yeah, the sound of that beat sounds like one of Canā€™t Hurt Me. Very much like what you expect from new eraā€™s LP. This song for me is like Powerless + Waiting For The End / Living Things 2.0 and its beautiful.

(Mexico? Greetings from a neighbour soldier :smiley: )

I think the same! The new track is really nice, and it sounds like a Living Things 2.0 Iā€™ve commented this in a fanclub but not all agreed with me. I love this new song.

2 Likes

I think so, I saw someone else commented LT 2.0 lol

I know right,you absolutely get rid of all that critique noise and stuff that people keep doing once you love a song and feel the music :heart:

2 Likes

Where can I listen to it?

We arenā€™t posting links to leaks in here, but it is on zippy share and probably other leak sites.

I turned it on in my car in the morning, listened to it, and thought that I have to stop for the day. Here I am, playing the song over and over for at least 5-6 hours total today

4 Likes

Any idea how it got leaked while the others didnā€™t?

1 Like

Where can I find this battle symphony song and also isnā€™t coming out soon any way. I donā€™t know if I want to hear it now but Iā€™m too excited about it so yeah.

I love heavy but I hope that battle symphony is even better.

P.S I keep on hearing that this song will be R&B is that true. Iā€™m just wondering.

2 Likes

**-removed by @derek-
I say it again, is like Powerless with Waiting For The End with a chill vibe, It is tagged as R&B / Pop rock. But this is not R&B lol

DO NOT POST LINKS WEB URLS ETC ETC ETC TO LEAKED MUSIC Thank you - @derek

2 Likes

OK Iā€™m happy to hear that.

Leaks are a complicated mess that I donā€™t understand. But itā€™s not like it hurts the band/artist when a song leaks, or even an album. Most revenue for a musician these days comes from concerts and live shows, not album sales. With streaming and everything, music might as well be free. Iā€™ll leave my thoughts there though, unless someone wishes to discuss this on a different thread.

1 Like