"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

The song is so good! I can’t stop listening to it😂

2 Likes

I can’t stand the o-ah-ah-ah part of the instrumental.

1 Like

I can’t even find it :confused:

1 Like

Where do I find it?

Just search Battle Symphony Linkin park full . Then check out all of the results. it’s there.

I like the song quite a lot especially chesters rougher part towards the end
I think people will be happier that he at least gets a bit more energized in this one
And I don’t just like it as a fanboy or something, at first listen I thought it was chesters version of “this is my fight song” lol but it’s enjoyable and I can see it aging better than heavy, granted I liked heavy for the lyrics in my situation

5 Likes

WOAH! That was very different for them! Very chart like music, but it’s fine by me! Well done again LP! And thanks for the link dude!

And @yeahitss48 I couldn’t find anything on Google :confused: Perhaps I missed it

4 Likes

Also, I don’t think I’ve ever heard LP write a song in this key.

1 Like

@framos1792 Feel free to post your opinion on the new song, but don’t post links to leaked material

3 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was unsure about and what I meant
Delete it then?

You can just remove the link from the post and it should be ok

1 Like

Ok…I just listened to it. Its much much much better than Heavy. Vocals are weird but nice. Same structure though. I like it.A nice pop song.

1 Like

Just heard it myself, like it alot, prefer it to Heavy actually even though it has a similar sound

1 Like

I find it very unique for a linkin park song and yet, it is sung and played by the same group. This is the reason I love it.

3 Likes

Although it is a good song imo, i expect as much hate as heavy received on youtube and facebook xD

4 Likes

And then in a few years time, “What is this new crap! Remember the good old days when they made One More Light! RIP LP!” :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

true…this song though is really good for a pop song. His vocals are mind-blowing (atleast for me)

1 Like

Wow just hear it. I just can say Chester is very good at this style, I love it, I feel it more energetic than Heavy and this sounds more like LP. This is the kind of sound I was expecting for the album and Im glad they found the right sound for this song :heart_eyes:

I don’t feel bad if this is supposed to be released this friday lol

[spoiler]Also by the part of “out of reach…” I see this is the same song wich has the working title of “Out Of Reach” before[/spoiler]

3 Likes

Chester vocals do sound better for me as well, I really think that vocal training he did while making this album has helped with his voice. After they released the Hunting Party, his voice sounded like it was wearing down on him when he sung live and his screams weren’t as good as I thought they would be.
Now, he sounds better. I know that after One More Light, they come out with an album that lets Chester scream to the top of his lungs. That would be awesome

5 Likes