"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

5 Likes

Apparently Battle Symphony is releasing on March 17th. If this is true then weā€™ll most likely have an announcement tomorrow.

7 Likes

Itā€™s most likely. Whenever the track length of a song on itunes is revealed,it is released the following friday. So kinda confirmed.

4 Likes

Battle Symphony has leaked, but Iā€™m not listening

2 Likes

R&B? Thatā€™s interestingā€¦ O_o

Hey, I guessed RnB, didnā€™t I :smirk:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s an 16 second snippet of battle symphony. Should I listen to it?:grimacing:
there was a full version leaked. It was removed by Youtube for compyright.

1 Like

Itā€™s always sad when this happen, why canā€™t people just wait? Speaking of which, I know no one has done it, but for future posts, letā€™s not share links to leaked songs.

Iā€™m not going to listen to any of the other songs till the album comes out. Itā€™s not exciting to me otherwise.

5 Likes

I really like that genre! :smile: maybe we find something from reggae on OML?

3 Likes

I listened to the songšŸ˜‚ I like it, but I feel like there is going to be even more hate. A lot more people are going to like it because there is no Kiiara.

5 Likes

Is it wierd to have a song even before itā€™s released? It never happened to me until now.

Song is great imo. Wonā€™t spoil anything, but Itā€™s a lot less generic sounding than Heavy, and Chesterā€™s vocals are some of the best that Iā€™ve ever heard.

5 Likes

I like it, but I feel like there is something missing - again. I donā€™t think LP should try their ā€œlyrics - firstā€ approach on the next album

2 Likes

I am not going to listen to the snippet. Iā€™m gonna listen to it when it comes out.

3 Likes

I think the song Battle Symphony is better than Heavy. :smiley:

4 Likes

You listened to the snippet?

Please avoid posting download links for unreleased songs. I heard the full song on a different website :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lol that was just for fun as the video is already removed.BTW , are you sure itā€™s better than heavy? If yes I will be hyped.

Between the two, Battle Symphony is definitely better for me. Also, I was not much interested in Heavy as it always felt like Kiiaraā€™s song, and not LPā€™s. Nevertheless, it is a matter of personal taste and choice, and I choose Battle Symphony over Heavy.

Chesterā€™s voice is weirdly impressive.

5 Likes

That could be due to the extra vocal sessions with his coach during the recording of the new album. He said in an interview that those have helped him expand the range in his voice

3 Likes