"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

One word AMAZING. I like the atmosphere of this video.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a powerful video. I liked it a lot!

9 Likes

Guess what? The youtube comments are cancerous as ever. People literally opened the video just to dislike and comment shit on it.

6 Likes

That was expected. The video is going to have at least 50k dislikes at the end of the day. People are evil creatures :joy:

2 Likes

That vid remind me of my brothers Alcoholics Anonymous meetings.Horrible experience.

EDIT: Heā€™s the psychiatrist (to get this clear)

3 Likes

Gave me chills. For every dislike thereā€™s going to be a lot more likes, though. They deserve more than all this hate. People should be more supportive, it makes no sense to meā€¦

4 Likes

Whatā€™s up people?! Iā€™ve been away for a few days and now we have a lot of news!! :joy:

I liked the MV, itā€™s strong as the song is. Liking more every time I listen to it. :heart_eyes:

I didnā€™t read all the comments above, but what did you guys think of the Waner presentation? Do you like the new songs? I only saw a sneak pick but I already liked it. It was acoustic but it all seemed very emotional.

And @pokechimp50, as Taylor Swift said, haters gonna hate!!! No matter what, there will always be someone to criticize.

4 Likes

I love the video so damn much. It just describes me of my daily life. I love Linkin Park. I just cried throught the whole video lol.

6 Likes

I like the Videoclip. It shows what the lyrics say. So, the feeeeeelings are ā€˜realā€™ (not just in me or in my head :disappointed: ). Very good, very strong !

1 Like

@taissacartolano yup thats how it will always be

1 Like

I like the music video . It describes the song perfectly :smiley: hats off to the director.

I had a dream last night. My family and I just met Chester out there, that comic and nice guy we see on LPTV, It was so cool. Now I see the music video and I felt even MORE bad for him :ā€™(

I just want to say "Greetings, awesome video, It was so real and raw, keep it up LP and Chester, It was nice to have met you!

6 Likes

Little off topic, but do you think weā€™re gonna get a new song next week? Itā€™s going to be a month since Heavy release, and LP played Invisible on the late show. Which, as we think, was recorded too.

3 Likes

Guys, Chesterā€™s fighting with himself ;-;

5 Likes

Nope.

I know that itā€™s just a video but man ;-; a small part of me wanted to hug someone. Like Jordanā€¦but I canā€™t cuz Iā€™m evil, so I hugged Joey. But man I think the only thing I didnā€™t like was the letterboxā€¦the video was so small likeā€¦not hating I just really do no like letterbox or wide screen. Thatā€™s crap is annoying.

4 Likes

WAIT!!! Where is mshinoda??? Wasnā€™t there a clip of mike on the piano? (flips house on @jFar920)

And also around 0:25 you can see a bunny. Not lying, itā€™s there.

And alsoā€¦the feeling of the video, makes me understand the song in I guess in a different way? Maybe? Or understand it better. The video wasnā€™t dark, but heavy. Full circle. Does anyone understand?

5 Likes

Came back from college, went straight into YouTube and watched the music video three times. :heart_eyes::smiley::heart:

I am going to say this, it made me cry from about halfway through the song. Not only does it demonstrates what life is like for some people but I have had some moments in my life where I thought that something inside was pulling me down as well.

Yes, I am a bit annoyed about how much Kiiara is in the music video and wanted to see Chester but overall, itā€™s one of my top videos. I do feel sorry for Chester as well at the end. If I heard all that commotion and walked in there to saw my idol sitting on the floor, I would go down and sit with him. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes