"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I haven’t listened to the new clips, I wanna have the full experience once the album drops. I’ll probably listen to the next single though

I’ve decided to screw it, May is too long to wait. I’m listening to that clip again :slight_smile:

1 Like

So, we have this thing at work, at the end of the day, when we clean up and everything, we take turns playing our favorite music.

Today, one of the guys saw my LP patches on my bag and we started this long talk about the band… it turned out that everyone was a huge fan of LP (which is pretty rad for me to hear cause back home it’s hard to find such people) and I asked them if they had heard Heavy. They said no so I decided to play it for them. To my surprise, they LOVED it, because it’s pop-y and different.

Long story short, that led to a huge discussion about bands and risks they take to change their sound and we all agreed that in the end, we appreciate the effort, even if the result is bad. So nice to see other people think that way.

11 Likes

indeed, it’s nice to see that some people understand the band’s principle of changing themselves up every album.

1 Like

Everything is better when you talk with real people, no discussions and stuff. Just a good conversation between humans and no misunderstanding.

This prooves Heavy is a good song actually and their new phase feels fresh and natural after all.

5 Likes

I still don’t like the song but it was nice hearing from other people about this matter. We’ll see when the album comes out.

1 Like

*hands up *

“Ya got me”

1 Like

I’m excited for new releace because I want to know what is inspiration of making this album

2 Likes

I can’t wait for their next single. Who knows when that will be though. If they’re playing their new ones live already it’s hard to tell when they would actually release one. They sure bring the hype :grin:

I can’t wait OMG. New single here it comes :grin: feeling to excited.

I’m sorry if I spoiled something for someone by posting those clips, but I couldn’t help it :joy: I like these clips a lot. I’m hyped now even more than I was after Heavy

2 Likes

There are plenty of spoilers in this thread, don’t stress it :joy: I enjoyed the clips

Me too

but how do you know when they would be on a another late show. Because I am always late to find out I don’t know why. :sweat_smile:

The music video is going to be released today. Kinda excited.

1 Like

LA is 13 hours behind from me. Its MArch 9th already here. I want it now

3 Likes

It’s March 9th for me too . LA is 11 hours behind from my time.

1 Like

We’ll have to wait till it’s morning in LA

LA is 17 hours behind me!! X_X

edit:
it’s up!

12 Likes

Its here! Well,that was actually quite dark and I liked Chester’s acting. I was OK through the whole video but then when Chester started beating himself it became real. I actually quite like it.

12 Likes