"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Completely understand.

1 Like

A Mercedes sponsored video, like really? Iā€™ve had enough with all their AMG crap.

This should be titled Chester ft. Kiiara because I donā€™t see a band anywhere. How lame. This is literally Shadow of the Day vol. 2.

2 Likes

the band doesnā€™t need to feature in every video lol. This one is all about the narrative and how the singers are in an emotionally heavy situation.

Also, the AMG only showed up for a few seconds. It didnā€™t bother me

4 Likes

I read in the comments that it does look like a Mercedes commercial. Cuz you donā€™t drive to Alcohol Anonymous in this kind of vehicle lol

At read that itā€™s HT Chester bashing up OML Chester for making this crap. lol

And that the video is SIB 2.0 but on an even lower budget. (Cuz Mercedes paid for this advertising lol?)

1 Like

That video was pretty intense.

Iā€™d probably put it up there as one of my favorite Linkin Park music videos

6 Likes

Seems like the band is gonna be in Europe next month. Letā€™s see if any special shows or listening events will be announced.

I have not seen it yet but heard people said it was good and there other opinions but I donā€™t care I love LP and I will keep on loving them.

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one that cried watching that video. I donā€™t think thatā€™s ever happened to me watching a music video. It was right at the end when Chester sat on the ground and hung his head and Kiiara sat next to him to put her arm on his shoulder. I just started bawlingā€¦I donā€™t know if I wouldā€™ve reacted like that normally or not, but I had a good friend commit suicide last month, so itā€™s been quite a rough patch for meā€¦this songā€™s lyrics and video just really hit homeā€¦Linkin Park is always good at releasing songs right when I need them. :heart:

Did anyone happen to notice whether or not the recording for the music video was any different than the single that was released? It sounded different to me, but maybe Iā€™m just getting used to the song? I felt like there were more ā€œrealā€ drums in this version than the single, but maybe Iā€™m wrong? It couldā€™ve been having the visual and listening to the audio at the same time messing with the way I was hearing the song psychologically. I was vibing with the music video so it made me vibe with the song, perhaps?

2 Likes

The fight against addiction is like fighting with yourself and they show that in the very good way I really like that.:heart: Video version seems to be more clear(I hear that too) but as you said that may be the mental impression when you see the vid and hear the song.Iā€™m really sorry for your friend :worried:

1 Like

Oh, so you hear it, too? Now, I really want to know if it IS a different version of the single or not. Thanks for your condolences.

1 Like

Sorry about your friend @cincybmxlpfreak, I somewhat know how that feels :confused:

And youā€™re not the first one to say that the music sounds different. Quite a few people noticed that, weā€™ll see when the album comes out I guess.

4 Likes

Remember this?

Their doubles:

7 Likes

Cool!

Also, Iā€™m pretty sure Shane West was in the music video as the other therapy patient that was yelling at Chester.

1 Like

Iā€™m really sorry to hear that, my thoughts go out to you.

2 Likes

Off Topic!Just wanted to share.
https://soundcloud.com/user-83800287/linkin-park-heavyilovelp-cover
It was made by me

4 Likes

Thank you. :heart:

1 Like

I feel like Iā€™ve been gone for a whileā€¦ anyways, I didnā€™t hear the music sounding different in the video, but Iā€™ll check again.

Maybe weā€™ll get a new song alongside the Mass Effect release.

ā€œWhy is everything so Heavy?ā€ Nice song from One More Lightā€¦

1 Like
7 Likes