"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

To be honest, I wasn’t expecting an update this month. All of them have a lot going on outside of the band (events, exhibitions, travels, etc) the last couple of weeks so maybe they didn’t really have anything new to update us.

Also, another photo of Chester from the studio surfaced. It’s safe to assume Nico Poalillo is their studio photographer (photos + videos), check him here.

I have been out of he loop of all Linkin, I don’t think I have ever been this behind in a long time. I see their stuff when I get on tumblr and I see when Mshinoda post stuff on his Instagram but that’s it. And oh yeah, emails.

I can’t find the pic with Chester

I don’t know where it was posted originally (searched IG, FB and Flickr of the photographer but it’s nowhere). LPL shared it and he was tagged in it, maybe another exclusive of theirs.

3 Likes

what is this smoking? what is in his hands?

He always was a strange guy :smiley: Maybe it’s some kind of incense?

1 Like

what is inscense? ( sorry that I left ya alone yesterday… @nefermiw )

It looks like a burned flower of some sort, but still, he’s a grown man, he can smoke whatever he wants. I’m tired of seeing people freak out about this (not just with Chester, with the others too).

I just wonder about this:

• he looks at least angry\ pressure ( his face muscles are showing)
  • is it worth it, to let. such a pic appear? what for?

I am a lil bit frightened about the rocker fraction,

He looks fine, focused, in peace to me. And I still don’t see what’s wrong with the photo and why it shouldn’t be posted.

1 Like

yes yes yes, we agree to differ- I see it with other eyes… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Nah, totally fine! :slight_smile: An incense is a kind of scented stick that you can fire like a cigarette but it just a smokey thing with a unique smell, I’m sure you’re familiar with these things, but I just couldn’t find the German word for it. So there are various incenses, not just sticks, maybe this is something like that, or idk, I don’t really care actually, but looks good.

And he looks tired or just resting, but it’s totally understandable. They must work hard.

Probably incense with calming herbs being burned.

Mike just tagged Andrew Goldstein in one of his IG posts again. (He was seen in another post of his with Blackbear in the studio a few months ago).
Can we assume he is producing the new album and the boys are not doing it on their own or is he just helping/collabing?

If he would be the main producer on the upcoming album, shouldn’t we have seen him in more posts and pictures?

“Hoping to have an album out early 2017”. Guys, this means new music soon, December or early January.

1 Like

listening/reading this makes me happy, thx for sharing @evooba

1 Like

I just really want a single already to get a feel for the album. Even a 20 second preview!

A few new studio photos are up on Nico’s site if anyone’s interested (including the one of Chester posted above). Check 'em here.

1 Like

Looks like Brad lost the 'fro completely