About the 200 posts Party on OUATR(3) [Vertraulich]

No I’m not. It was just a stupid (and scary) nightmare.

aha ok so it it Sir…

What are the worst nightmares you ever had?

fear of loosing direction and getting lost, guilty feels on ttop
you?

Seeing all the strange dreams I’ve dreamt, it’s no surprise for my worst nightmares to be real-life horror movies.

Can I tell you something? It is one month since my niece was born, so I’m going visit the gathering that my cousin (the mother of the niece) that is in less than 1½ hours, so I’m setting off now. (I wanted to talk about ma nouvelle nièce in the lie to me thread) Previously I was uncle to only my mother’s distant cousin’s grandchildren.

Congrats Uncle Sam! kiss the baby…!

Niece = female lol

And the picture is not right. Already born the baby.

got it lol :slight_smile: just edited… is the baby cute? yes sure… me leaving for work but please show a pic tonight… bye cya :hugging:
first tee for baby

This is what they use to bathe the baby:

This is what they use to bathe the dog (A schnauzer):

lol looks quite similar… you have a pic from the baby ? :baby:

:fearful: didn’t expect you to reply so fast. You’re let out from work already?

nope but I have the spy modus on, but I can hide a lil while too, :slight_smile:
have to work till 20:00h,

just doing some paperwork…

What do you mean? :fearful:

that I see who is posting here in the forum… as a notice on my working screen… no worries, everything is fine…

Are you feeling cold? I’ve a headache and my feet are cramped.

Good Morning :see_no_evil:! It. Is cold here too but I am still in my warm bed… So it is autum !

I’ll delete this post later… I didn’t realize this thread was only for two specific special buttfaces

You want To join our Chat Alien? :scream: Sam? Now it is obviously too Public This meme is showing @samuel_the_leader lets consider it somewhere ! Private shhhhhhhh… :kissing: :see_no_evil:

No, that’s ok…