"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

you listed the last facebook live stream as nov 14, 2916 :smile:

1 Like

LOL. Time to go back to the future :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That was my mistake, I fixed it. You guys can always edit and correct stuff when you see mistakes.

1 Like

Thanks so far for sharing your thougths. There is an other question i have to ask you guys. I read that lpu 16 is comming, but didnt see anything on YouTube yet. When will it be there ; does someone have any information about that?

1 Like

It’s out.

1 Like

LPU 16 launched last week, all the info you need is here: LP Underground 16 Available Now! - #64 by evooba

1 Like

my favorite thread tonight, :smiley:

I did think it was kinda odd we didn’t get a trailer this year

I think the trailer is coming. It was also late last year I believe

Alright everybody, it’s Chester’s December, which means we’re definitely getting a single off the album this month.

1 Like

I doubt it.

2 Likes

Nah, my girl Evooba and I both have a good gut feeling about this.

2 Likes

The album is (almost) done and currently being mixed. Mike says new music in the beginning of 2017. Let’s see!

And this is from Chester:
“We have begun mixing. That lets you know we are coming up to the final phases of the record. We have a ton of songs, so we are going to be mixing for quite a long time. We have been talking about first quarter of next year. It will be before summer, I imagine.”

9 Likes

They’re so kind! Devoting their time to a country in need, that’s amazing. But the album, I can’t wait to hear it. I’m hoping that the first single comes by the end of the year or early next year. If not, I might break down from the anticipation. But I’m glad to hear there’s a lot of material and so much dedication to the process. This will actually be the first album they release while I’m a fan. Just got into them last year, so this release is special to me as well.

3 Likes

See, I knew we were on the same page Evo. <3

2 Likes

cant wait for their new next album!!

1 Like

So what does “mixing for quite a long time” mean? How long exactly? I mean, I suppose it could mean up to 5 months really, huh? But then that wouldn’t be the beginning of 2017. Sigh… Well, whatever makes the album better.

1 Like
3 Likes

oh I hope so! :smiley: :two_hearts:

That’s not fake? I’m literally sitting in the dental office saying “what the fuck?” under my breath.

1 Like