"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

but they don´t rush, the are in the flow…and if it flows it is flooding in it´s own speed, and I lk fwd even to a 2016th album

1 Like

Saw those too. Truth be told, Mike seemed skeptical in the last stream about 2016, the way he said hopefully by the end of the year didn’t sound so confident to me this time. I wouldn’t mind it coming out in 2017, I’d actually prefer it but we will see. Depends on when their deadline is…

1 Like

I’m curious, how “let’s-start-from-lyrics” method will work for the songs. Also, I’m looking forward to hear some new collabs.

1 Like

obvious…

Did anyone catch Joe’s IG post before he deleted it? He named one demo “The Bonfires” but then took the photo down cause he realized he hadn’t blurred it and the board behind was readable.

No, naughty Mr. Hahn :frowning:

3 Likes

I have the photo with at least 5 visible names. Not sure if it should go here though, what do you guys think?

1 Like

Put it in spoilers at the very least :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good idea… ok:

SPOILER ALERT! (You still need to zoom in a bit btw)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

6 Likes

Thanks for the spoiler, although I was hardly able to read anything even when zoomed in. Which maybe is for the best.

I dont mind if they will work on the album throughout 2016 and release it the year after that. Rather have them work on something that makes them feel nifty than rush into a crappy CD.

But yeah, we will see :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Neither can I :frowning:

This

And this lol

Really guys? I can make out at least 5 names…

[spoiler]“Lost My Horizon”, “Heavy”, “Locked Outside”, “The Escape”, “Standing Back”[/spoiler]

1 Like

All of those sound like names that would make it into an LPU some day. Not a final album.

On another note, wasn’t the whole point of this thread for us to post stuff like this in the OP?

1 Like

Yup, Heavy sounds familiar.

1 Like

They’re demos, titles will most likely change as the songs develop.
Not sure if this should go up in the OP, is it worth it?

I think I can make out more names

[spoiler] “Out Of Reach”, “Hands & Knees”, “Exceed Outside”, “Real I Can’t Out Wit” [/spoiler]

2 Likes

Now that I see the names, I remember Mike and Chester talking about Locked Outside, as in discussing on where they wanted the song to go to lyrically.

In all fairness, I do think you could add these as “working titles” in the OP. Would be cool, really.

3 Likes

I added it to the OP with some changes, and also added question marks next to the titles I’m not 100% sure about.

3 Likes

I feel like a discussion on “news” before it’s added to the original post isn’t a bad thing, to make sure it’s newsworthy and we aren’t just adding stuff like “Mike posted a picture of a microphone” (not that I think that will happen).

Anyways, the working titles I do believe are newsworthy and pretty cool, especially since the band has been trying to keep them secret for the most part

3 Likes