Once upon another time

Bondage? idk i can’t think anymore help me continue story…

(@The_early_walker BENUSODA = Chester BENnington + Loser USer + Mike ShinODA, but now Chester is not with User nor Shinoda hence can’t be called Benusoda.)

Chester could feel in his gut that something was awefully wrong, despite the fact that he wasn’t anywhere near his beloved Shinoda or Loser User. It was as if he could hear the innocent cry for help of Mr Tumnus.

And so he summoned Love Bomber and his lady warrior army for a search party.

Chester preparing to set off in his car:

(So difficult to find pics of Chester trekking in the forest)

Excuse me, can please replace this photo with a picture that is more appropriate, we have under-age fans here you know!. Thank you :wink:

Fewa the alien warrior lady felt a special need to find Mr. Tumnus. Eversince she had tea with the goat legged man, she carried a warm spot for him in her heart,

U obviously haven’t seen worse (even @Gatsie and @amitrish agrees)(click on link to see pic if u don’t believe me):

(for a moment I wondered which pic u were referring to)

2 Likes

(Sorry I forgot to continue the story)

So Mike leans on the wall of the dark pit they fell in while waiting for Chester & Co. to arrive…

Mike laughs at bondaged woman

1 Like

“Why are you laughing?” asked Mr Tumnus at Shinoda with a broken voice because he was in pain.

(I do agree that worse pictures have been posted before on here :stuck_out_tongue: and I confess, I’ve posted them too.)

Mike suddenly became very angry. :angry:

Mr. Tummus was like, “I think you need an exorcism.”

“Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!”

(@Gatsie this is the best I could think of. Where is @amitrish? )

1 Like

Mr Tumnus had unfortunarely not learned the art of exorcism, but luckely he carried his magical flute in his scarf. Hoping it would calm Shinoda down, Mr Tumnus began to play him a lullaby.

“Arggghhhhhhh what’s goin’ on???” Mike cringed.

Mr. Tummus gave this for Mike to drink:

1 Like

as he had drunken out the cup with the drink of mr. tumnus, shinoda has the same experience like chezzy: He emediately knew, what the mission was: He had to find chazzy

While this happened, lovebomber and his warriors have arrived at the battlefield, …

1 Like

@The_early_walker Wait what battlefield? The battle we think is still going on is all inside our heads:

http://khongthe.com/wallpapers/entertainment/chester-bennington-79786.jpg

1 Like

pardon me… i deleted that post!

1 Like

There was a war inside the head of none other than Loser User, for the bearded lady had hypnotized him with her dance and Loser User was now being tornmented by demons in his head. Chezy could sense it, he could feel the demons too and so did Shinoda.

But thankfully, the lady warriors and the lovebomber had found themselves a way inside the Loser User’s head and were now face-to-face with the bearded lady and her army of demons.

2 Likes

ot:as always: getsie got the key…
the battlefield in user loosers head was killing him and he started to roar as a shootened tiger he gets angry more and more and became aware of hell´s gates…there mr tumnus put his flute on his mouth, immeadeately there was the power of justice wisdom and love in the air

1 Like

Touched by the power of Justice, Wisdom and Love, Chester and Mike began to sing along to the song Mr Tumnus was playing on his flute. Because of it, the bearded lady collapsed, grabbing her chest as joilts of pain struck her.

1 Like

“Bearded Woman, you’re under arrest. We are the police.”

1 Like

Mike, Chester and their army of female warriors were reunited again thanks to the music. Together, they captured the bearded lady and left through the vortex that Fewa the alien warrior lady had created to exit Loser User’s head.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/_wVz0rj7N3U/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

The vortex changed into a black hole and the bearded lady was knocked out…chester and mike had a voice inside their heads, …go find lincoln park…go find lincoln park, Agoura Hills, go to find the key…go to find the key…

1 Like