Once upon another time

There was a war inside the head of none other than Loser User, for the bearded lady had hypnotized him with her dance and Loser User was now being tornmented by demons in his head. Chezy could sense it, he could feel the demons too and so did Shinoda.

But thankfully, the lady warriors and the lovebomber had found themselves a way inside the Loser User’s head and were now face-to-face with the bearded lady and her army of demons.

2 Likes

ot:as always: getsie got the key…
the battlefield in user loosers head was killing him and he started to roar as a shootened tiger he gets angry more and more and became aware of hell´s gates…there mr tumnus put his flute on his mouth, immeadeately there was the power of justice wisdom and love in the air

1 Like

Touched by the power of Justice, Wisdom and Love, Chester and Mike began to sing along to the song Mr Tumnus was playing on his flute. Because of it, the bearded lady collapsed, grabbing her chest as joilts of pain struck her.

1 Like

“Bearded Woman, you’re under arrest. We are the police.”

1 Like

Mike, Chester and their army of female warriors were reunited again thanks to the music. Together, they captured the bearded lady and left through the vortex that Fewa the alien warrior lady had created to exit Loser User’s head.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/_wVz0rj7N3U/hqdefault.jpg

1 Like

The vortex changed into a black hole and the bearded lady was knocked out…chester and mike had a voice inside their heads, …go find lincoln park…go find lincoln park, Agoura Hills, go to find the key…go to find the key…

1 Like

“Welcome to Agoura Hills. Happy finding (the key)!!!”

1 Like

Chazzy arrioved earlier than mike at the place, where they had to go to find the key, he started searching, but what happend? They find two guys singing the song about the keys to the kingdom, that might be a trace…

as chazzy listened to the song he felt unable to move, but god bless, mike arrived and showed him to come over: Let´s kill the guys and get the song, that must be the key, we´re searching for, lets take the music and get immediately back to mr tumnus cave…he plays it on the magic flute and then…

1 Like

“Wait a sec. I think I found something else. (How time flies! Yet another half-decade has passed!!!) The second part of the key is time!”

(I can’t think anymore. My head friggin’ hurts…)

1 Like

While Mike and his troops were very excited for finding a part of the key, they had not noticed that Chester wasn’t with them. For he was still back in Mr Tumnus’ cave, feeling mighty strange when he finally woke up with a head ache and looking around not to see the friendly Mr Tumnus, but a…

[sorry no images, too much in a hurry but still wanted to participate :smiley:]

2 Likes

:smiley:…roaring animal in the cave! His head ache was still hurting so much that he decides to roar with that
http://jek2004.com/Dragon-Roar.jpg

1 Like

Chester’s Screamo Roar:

2 Likes

Yeah and the sound get´s everybody in the whole universe and now everybody knew its time to hurry up - the voice of that guy gave so much energy into the universe that the soldiers of all sides are marching on

1 Like

Chester exited from the cave, but now how is he gonna find the rest of the band?

1 Like

ot Samu didn´t ever imagine, that you post such touchy epic words :yum:

So Chazzy had to go in the forrest agaain, meanwhile we went back to the cave of mr. tumnus, cause his magic flew inspirated 4 Persons from planet earth to make them on theier way to find the key…the second half of it…

1 Like

Fewa the alien warrior was quietly walking along with Mike’s troops, deep in thoughts of what happened with Loser User; how she tried to seduce Loser User, how Loser User rejected the alien warrior lady and how sweet Mr Tumnus cheered her up with his magical flute and a cup of tea. In her core, Fewa always knew who she belonged to, but now she wasn’t too sure anymore.

Then, on a hill closeby, she could see Loser User slowly walking towards them.

1 Like

Her heart beats faster, she felt a warm feeling through her body, she was so lost in her thoughts that she did not react, as a rumor from behind of the group.was appearing, so she was shocked as she heard a loud call, Attention, cover yourself…

“Cover myself? But why???” Fewa questioned.

“Wtf just happened?” Fewa asked after the artillery fire ended.

The thick smoke from the fired artilery cleared with Loser User lying unconsious in the middle of the field and Mike, Fewa and the other warrior women ran up to his motionless body.

In the meantime, Chester was still running through the woods to escape from the dragon from Mr. Tumnus’ cave and somehow, Chester ended up on the other side of that same field and could see his friends surrounding the motionless body of Loser User.

“Why do I always find this young man lying down?” He wondered to himself.

1 Like

(Chester in grief) “What have u done to deserve this???”:

1 Like