Once Upon a Time ... 4!

The blue Siamese twins tried to run after Big Bird, but their body was changing even more, having trouble adjusting to these changes their body went through and kept falling down.

“Please! Don’t leave us! Help Big Bird!” they cried out.

the very next thing happening was

then a

and the bluish boys became

https://www.ndrshop.de/out/pictures/master/product/3/4385_3(2).jpg

"Bird? nom num om -

where are my cookies?

Meanwhile the sea was closing up behind them and Big Bird and the twins that morphed into Cookie Monster were running out of time.

1 Like

“Ahhhhh!!!”

1 Like

it was joyful, this “Ahhhhh!”, and ended up with a screamt
"COOKIE? Is this you my friend? "
… It were mixed emotions-but seeing at the blue funny face of his oldest friend, there from these days… makes him happy,

as another timewave took them away…

And then the sea water closed, Big Bird and Cookie Monster failed to use the path given to them and got swollen by the sea.

They glanced at the sea all around them as suddenly it turned into a sea of snickerdoodles and cinnamon!

Cookie Monster was overjoyed

Cookie Monster got so happy he ate all of the cookies surrounding him. When he was finished eating them, he went after Big Bird!

“Wait, no I am not a cookie!” Big Bird yelped.

Meanwhile, back at the golf course:

Phoenix was like, “Mike, whose hand is on your shoulder?” :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“Do you need glasses, Phoenix?” asked the man standing next to Mike.

Sure I do, laughed Phoenix.

Meanwhile, Big Bird tried to escape the hungry Cookie Monster chasing him and ran into a girl, that looked like the one he saw earlier on a painting on the seabed.

She fell over and it made a loud “bam” as she hit the floor. It was weird though, because she never made a noise of pain. She just stared right into Big Bird’s eyes the entire time. Creepy organ music began to play.

Speechless, Big Bird stared back at her and wasn’t able to move.

Walls started to fall down. An entire castle was built around them! But Big Bird wasn’t knocked out of his trance until Cookie Monster slid down the hallway, running into Big Bird and pushing him away from the girl.

“What is going!?” Big Bird cried as curled up with his back against the wall. The girl from the painting just stood there remaining silent with creepy smirk on her face and her eyes started to glow red.

“Hurry! Into the secret door!” Yelled a purple guy in the corner. His eyes were swarming out of his head and his ears were crooked on his face, but Big Bird and Cookie Monster followed him nonetheless.

ot wow 18 posts, :grinning:great push you bring inhere @silentstagepunk

the secret door opens with a loud noise, and they saw…