Once Upon a Time ... 4!

and as he feels the falling he suddenly realizes, that the feeling he feels is… “This Lifting wtf?” he feels himself lifted, instead of falling down… gravity upsidedown, and he feels something grabbing his ancle… it was the Big Bird…

And now together they both fell.

"these are ya pounds ya gained xmas… ! he moaned… "shut up, she answers loool
sorry

A few hours later, they woke up floating in a lake:

“Where are we??! Oh no!” cried Dawid dramatically.

1 Like

Nawid hears the shout, immidiately he felt remembered, his brother Dawid seems to arrive finally on the screen…ähhh scene
hahaha

ot Dawid? :joy: @Gatsie

Dawid is Nawid’s more atractive twin brother, who moved away to study in the land of Hunkidori but on his way to meet his brother his sank and was now floating in the lake where Nawid and Big Bird were too.

OT: Interesting this woozy writing lol

2 Likes

yes, they floating all together,

and then Big Bird saw the desaster of Dawid…

.BB tries not to laugh … on the outside … while he laughed his ass off interne his mind…
… asking:“So, ya family has serious problems with their noses???”

2 Likes

“Why are you mocking my face!” shouted Nawid and Dawid in one voice

“Oh, my dear twins… me just empathetic… look at me…” - and then the big bird starts to cry…

Then suddenly, Dawid got pulled into the water.

Meanwhile, on the seabed, a little girl in a painting has been watching the entire scene:

Nawid dove after his twin brother in the water in attempt to save him.

but Dawid disappeared instantaneaously

Big Bird finally managed to stop crying on the raft and noticed the girl painting watching him.
“What are you looking at?!” he shouted out loud.

Before the girl in the painting could reply, the sea shook as though there was an earthquake passing through (tsunami). The origin of the earthquake was from the land, came from none other than:

(Cuz Phoenix is too awesome :sunglasses:)

Then the sea split open, creating a path towards the island and the raft with Big Bird fell down to the bottom, right between the twins.

“Are you okay?” Big Bird asked the twins.

The twins looked up at him. Only, something was different. They had morphed together and turned blue!

Big Bird rubbed his eyes and shook his head in disbelief at what he was seeing, but there was little time because the sea was slowly closing the magical path.

“I think we have to hurry!” Big Bird shouted.

As Big Bird ran, he picked up a card that reminded him of Brad: