Once Upon A Time 4

Odette shyly sits on the seat next to Mike. Lorenzo gently closes the cardoor and then walks over to the driver seat and took place behind the wheel, next to Lulu.

OT: Twins? Canā€™t think anymore:
http://static2.fjcdn.com/comments/At+title+the+same+goes+for+asians+_0675652571cf5743ce61e161d2800d4c.jpg

1 Like

Thatā€™s when Odette noticed that Steve Aoki was also in the car next to Mike. Steve was having a nap.

@samuel_the_leader WTF is up with that racist pic man? Iā€™m out. Bye!

Then the world suddenly exploded killing everyone apart from the main characters. The end :laughing:

Also, Steve looks like heā€™s dead in that pic.

ot I wanna share his naughty dreamsā€¦
but also, they got back to the venue, Odette canĀ“t understand whats happening. Ten minutes backwards, she stand there with a peed trousers and now sitting together with @Lulu @lorenzoerr @steveaoki and @mike shinoda together in a luxury car, right transporten them to the venue of the show this evening
oot waiting for the chat

Odette was more than surprised with her luck. She had not won M&G, but she was with the band. For a moment she couldnā€™t understand if it was all real, and she pinched Lulu to check if she would scream.
ā€œOuch!ā€ Lulu Shouted.
Tears of joy started flowing out of Odette as she hugged Lulu & asked for forgiveness. MIke, Aoki & Lorenzo laughed at this, and continued their own chatting.

[@gatsie a short break would have been very appreciated.]

[I hink weĀ“re all free to go on with posts or wether need a short break and stop posting for a while, itĀ“s ok, nobody is commited to write onā€¦mb your character goes on holydays or sth else, where it has to leave for a while and comes back and leaves thisisafreecountry]
After getting back to the venue, mike got jumped out of the car and had a hard run to the entree for artists, Atte ntion, he yelled, where is the next wc, all staff get confused, seeing Mike int hat state of mind, he never got the poss to close the dor from the wc, pu his trousers down and
http://autoimg.clipfish.de/autoimg/USWBV0600203/0x0/overlay,left,bottom,1600,870,1/27fc/fort-minor-whered-you-go.jpg
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, made it, he thought as the :space_invader: ā€œplatschā€ was the signal, all got the right way.
[ot seems to become a story about human wasteā€¦, must be posted cause of the picā€¦]

OT: Sorry for not posting earlier. Cuz everybody thinks Iā€™m a racist:

Nobody here knows how Asian I look; just like @The_early_walker, I also want to protect my identity:

Why, cuz @The_early_walker also has a dirty mind, the previous time she was obsessed with whose fing p*?

[OT next round might be misunderstandlebar, this is the next part of a saga, we write together, we arenĀ“t allowed to judge ab. anything, people are diffrent, sm things might got different meaning, diff ideals, tolerance, moral or whatever, IĀ“m inhere to have fun, if itĀ“s poss, everythings fine, if not, IĀ“m not in the right mood to make a next round in this kiddy thing, and now comments are absolutely obsolate on my post here!

Make descisions, read the rules above and the terms and conditions of the site, and decide wether youĀ“re wanna write a story or fight every 5 posts, than create another topic mb calling the every 5th posts battle, who gonna win or so. But IĀ“m out of this, I only wanna write a funny story at least with you @Gatsie, @samuel_the_leader, @amitrish and everybody who felt invited, which is really difficultā€¦]

OT: I donā€™t wanna fightā€¦ but you guys, y u make me like this???

Bunnies began to take over the worldā€¦

This thread is (temporarily, I think) officially: