Can you touch your shoulders?

A: No “Ink Masters” for me atleast.

Q: If you could swap a day of your life with someone else, who would that be? (Please don’t say Mike :stuck_out_tongue:)

A: Probably somebody like Bear Grylls as I have a sense of adventure.

Q: Am I the only one who thinks that LP’s sound quality isn’t up to scratch? I mean listen to the acoustic guitar and vocals at the start of The Messenger and compre it to the start of My Friend by Nine Lashes. Oh and use proper headphones/ speakers if you have any. If you use ipod ear bud you might as well imagine what the song would sound like because you’re more likely to get a more accurate idea that way :stuck_out_tongue:

A: That’s the point; to sound as raw as possible. I think it’s beautiful… I appreciate it a lot when not much tweaking and editing and a bunch of layers and effects are added to songs. Hence why I like THP so much. (Also, let’s not forget it is a YT video, quality ain’t the best)

Q: Is there an artist you like only one or two of their songs simply because they’re catchy?

A: Two songs of the band “Death Cab for Cutie”:

1. Meet me on the Equinox
  2. Soul meets body

Q: What was/is your favorite subject in school ?

It’s the same on my CDs. Ok, maybe ‘sound quality’ was a bad term. I meant more in terms of mixing. In My friend the guitar sounds like it’s in the room right next to your head, crisp and clear, whereas the guitar in The Messenger lacks clarity and depth.

A: Right now I’m studying electrical engineering so I’d say that, but otherwise anything more scientific (excluding biology) or practical where I actually make something.

Q: Have you ever ‘failed’ in public (e.g. I once flipped an empty shopping trolley over myself like a cage by accident because I was swinging on the handle bar :laughing:)

So @Gatsie what did u eat for dinner last night?

A:Yup biggest fail is slidding over the same oil slick in the church carpark (when I was a small kid). I got up but it was too slippery to stand.

Q: (Morning - *Yawn*)

I want to change my profile picture. Any suggestions as to what I should change it to?

@the_termin8r1 Yeap. It’s supposed to sound like that. If you watch the Meeting Of ATS you can see Brad and Chester recording it on the spot, no editing at all. Plus Chester has mentioned they used the original recorded vocals from his phone when he first wrote the song.

A: Hmm dunno. Everyone seems to have pretty much whatever for their profile photos. I always thought they’d all have LP related ones for some reason lol

Q: On a scale of 1 to Shinoda, how much do you hate early mornings?

A: I nearly Shinoda Thu mornings because I have to wake up 30 mins earlier than Tue or Wed because I have to go to college to have a 30 mins of my time wasted with ‘tutorial’ (which is just like a class meeting where we get updates on recent events which usually have nothing to do with us as a class). It happens to be today :laughing: Also I get evven angrier because I have to kill an hour and 45 mins before my next lesson :rage:

Q: What is the most expensive daily item you carry (i.e. phone, jewelry, etc…)?

But we all love Mike very much :sunglasses:

1 to Shinoda Indeed :smile:

A: Laptop

Q: Running out of good questions; what were u doing one minute before Dec 21, 2012?

A: Most likely sleeping

Q: Who thinks we’re going to hit 600 posts?

Ignorance is bliss.

A: Eventually.

Q: Ok yet another Apple question. If you purchase digital music, do you prefer iTunes or Google Play Music Store or Amazon or wherever else you buy your digital music?

A: I´m buying most of my stuff on the LPU
Q: if you could choose btw. having real relationsships or digittal ones, what would
Q1: your heart prefer
Q2: your head prefer
OT cause its too much Ot inhere…thats a special kind of question where you can give the answer at min. 2 quotes with commentar/answer/another question or some pics… looking “forward” to it… :joy:

A: Amazon

A: Real & Real

Q: Do you find it difficult to express love or gratitude?

ot sorry, pl explain gratitude??

Gratitude is thankfulness, gratefulness (show appreciation for what the other person has done)

So thanx @samuel_the_leader,
A: Depends, but if I feel it from my heart, I MUST say everything that way… sooner or later
Q: when was the last time you felt very special in contact with somebody (he or she) and was it a good feeling or a bad one?

A: Last year, been a while. It was a good one…

Q: I had a really bad day. Many people pissed me off. What to do to chill?

A: Music/ a movie/ an activity you like to get your mind off it.

Q: Running out of Qs. Fruit or Veg?

A: Fruit
Q: Which of these would you pick for @samuel_the_leader to have as his next Profile Picture? :

http://perlbal.hi-pi.com/blog-images/442303/gd/134637812837/Linkin-Park-no-Brasil.jpg

[insert your own nifty image here]

BTW: Last night I had sambal goreng boontjes, brown rice and home-made KFC chicken wings for dinner. It was gooooood @samuel_the_leader

A: The second one

Q: What’s your motivation for studying/focusing on an important task?