Can you touch your shoulders?

A: Loner weirdo

Q: Thoughts on streaming music?

A: I used to download a lot of my music. All that data bulking up on several external hard drives can be quite a hassle… Now I use spotify, I no longer have to download the music from my favorite musicians and the files don’t necessarily bulk up on my hard drive… But, whenever I feel like having an offline day, I’ll always end up turning to the music data bulking up on my external hard drives…

Q: What is the weirdest question you’ve seen pass by in this thread thus far?

A: Ding-Dong
A2: pl explain streaming, it means hearing it online don´t it? Then yae!
A3::blush: there are many
Q: from 1-10 you´re fav. reasons for beeing late?

Ugh should of Max 1 song per band/music artist; I knew u’ll use qwerty, but din’t know LP would be so helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

A: Something about reverse centaur?

Yup @The_early_walker

A: Um, traffic, stomachache, ok whatever the irony is I’m running late rite now. Bye for now.

ot @samuel_the_leader bye bye, my buddie :hand:

Quicken - TFK :stuck_out_tongue:

Streaming music as in the impact it has for the artists, not if it’s easy for the users. I should have been more clear, sorry guys.
Like, Spotify and Beats and all that is basically piracy if you really think about it. The artists don’t make a profit out of it, they just agreed under ridiculous terms to have their music available there since it was the “next big thing”. I use Spotify as well, not gonna lie. It’s the easiest way to find and listen to new music and organize your library. You do fall into the illusion that you listen to the best quality there is out there but not many people seem to care about it since “free” music is all they want. This is why I’ll be switching to Apple Music soon, much better conditions for the artists, way better quality, interface and overall “fairness”.
Still though, I’m one of those people that will go and buy my favorite music in the end (physical or digital copies). It’s the least I can do to say thank you to those artists.

No questions to answer to.

Q: Would you rather:

How about X? U only know that song that starts with X?

I just realized that anyone can make an A to Y playlist that consists of only LP songs (Eg: Across The Line all the way to You Ain’t Gotsta Gotsta) LP didn’t write any songs/demos that started with the letter Z, did they?

(Can somebody help answer this question?)
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/pb-090903-fingernails-seida.jpg

A: Neither, my legs are over 1m long and my fingers are in the range of 7.5-10 cm from the knuckle. That means that if the rest of my body stayed the same, my hand muscles wouldn’t be able to move 1m fingers and my fingers as legs wouldn’t be able to support my body weight without breaking.

‘X’ - System of a down :laughing: I don’t listen to SOAD but I know the song lol.
I’ve now edited my original list so that I don’t have any repeating artists.

Q: CD or MP3, which do you prefer to listen to?

A: CD since the quality is much better.

Q: Desktop or laptop?

A: depends, for listen to music the desktop, for writing things more my notebook
Q:if you have the chance to get the power to change one thing in your private life, what would it be? …and why,

ot pl. no big comments, just an answer if the question makes sense in anyway to you… :+1:

A: The luxury to do what I want to do without having to think about various problems.

Q: Any sports fans?

A: World Cup counts? :smile:

Q: favourite Disney/Pixar cartoon?

A: old one hand made, called Lady and the tramp

I love it and could cry everytime!

Q: Who´s your dearest person?

A: No one.

Q: Do crying/whinning/yelling babies/toddlers/kids annoy you, like a freaking lot?

A: I’m more annoyed by the parents who either don’t bother to try to be a parent. The ones who prefer to make a selfie of themselves and their “hottie friends” instead of looking after their kids. And the parents who don’t know how to discipline and aren’t able to tell their kids NO once and a while. That’s what annoys me more than the crying kids.

However, I do not tolerate whining/yelling children. Any child in my environment [nieces, nephews, kids from friends] knows this. I’ve pissed off many a parent for telling their kids how to behave. :innocent:

Q: Would you rather never laugh again or never use your smartphone/computer/laptop again?

A: Yes, they should all wear muzzles.

A: I can’t go without laughter and I hate my phone.

Q: Spend you life completely alone or have everyone around you all the time and everywhere (literally)?

A:

Q: Would you rather change your last name into McBoogerballs or never eat your favorite food in your entire life again?

A: Due to health reasons, I already never eat my favorite food in my entire life again; Ok for quite a number of years now, I realized that I can never find my favorite food in the supermarket anymore.
I think you can put two and two together: Due to health reasons, the supermarkets stop selling my favorite food anymore, therefore I can never eat my favorite food in my entire life ever again. :frowning:

Q: Do you have any childhood favorite foods you used to eat before, that you cannot find anymore? If so, what is it?