Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

@amitrish a big hug to ya, at least your succsess !

So I´m on with bloddy red german vine… Congrat to us, @Gatsie

and my best buddie @samuel_the_leader
http://images.fotocommunity.de/bilder/raubtiere/gross-und-kleinkatzen/machtkampf-5a67ca3d-e9b0-430e-8761-148795c81de7.jpg

And then Pikachu was crying over a ketchup bottle for no given reason.

What Happened Just Now:

Mike was like, “Can you pass me the ketchup???”

Then Pikachu was like:

But Mike didn’t care:

Then:

Ok whatever now I’m very thirsty. “Brad, can u pass me your drink?”

“Uh oh…”

1 Like

Mike’s hunger for ketchup had brought Pikachu to feel all sorts of emotions. The yellow electric mouse went from very sad to extremely angry and aggressive. Pikachu was getting energized, ready to fire thunderbolts.

“Fire at Willow, she’s the root of all evil!” Mike said.

That’s when aunt Funny came to the scene. Mike had send his aunt a text message to come eat burgers with ketchup earlier. And his aunt came just in time. She took a bottle of Dr Hiro’s fast-traveling potion, ran up to Pikachu and dropped some on the angry little thing.

Patrick Starfish saw it all happen and when he saw the drops falling on Pikachu, he could not resist his curiosity and wanted to know what it tasted like. And so Patrick starfish ran as fast as he could and jumped on top of Pikachu.

“No, don’t!” yelled @samuel_the_leader, who had secretly grown very fond of Patrick.

He jumped right after him and landed on top of Pikachu too. And then all the others were inspired to do the same. All the guys from Linkin Park and @amitrish, Scotty and Lulu, they all followed @samuel_the_leader’s lead and jumped onto Pikachu. Which made Pikachu even more angry.

Then the potion from Aunt Funny did it’s work. Poof, Pikachu fast-traveled to Willow and her garden of corn children. And so did all the others. This all happened in a split of a second.

The horror they saw there was too gross to express in words alone. Spongebob’s hands and feet were tied. He had a funnel inserted in his mouth with which Willow poured her piss into him. The stench coming from the dirty sponge was unbearable.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3854754/loser-call-o.gif

And there, in the garden of corn children that smelled like piss, Pikachu exploded.

The corn crops exploded into flames.

“Burn, baby, BURN!!!”

Loading...w.540_s.fit/interstellar.png
“Nooooo…” Willow Terra moaned.

Willow felt lost and cold in desperation because she corn children burnt down to the ground, she fell to her knees and wept hysterically.

Then suddenly, old Doc. Brown came by, not with his Delorean but with a Time-Travel-Train instead.

He had been wondering about Mike and his friends and wanted to see whether they were ok. And when he found out about Willow Terra and what grave danger she was to his friends and to the world, doctor Brown just had to come and help in whatever way he could. He was not alone in the train, he had his son junior and his dog with him also.

The moment the train came to a stand still, the Junior and his dog ran out of the train and the dog pulled some fancy moves to scare off Willow Terra.

Then, willow terra trys to get her deamons called, than
https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/phs96isqhj1vktxfv0io.jpg
rund against the dog, she shows her real inside, she is a machine, :

and the fight btw woman-maschine and dog is getting serious, the dog won and it was done for willow terra http://www.fingers-welt.de/gallerie/eigen/kunst/Zombie/zombie.jpg
So the lpu soldiers and the band & Lorenzo, Lulu, the families, are all entering the time-machine train, "Wait, wait for me, don´t leave me here alone, Scotty shouted between two sucks on his cigarette, “Everybody in?” Doc Brown asks, “Hell yeah, Brad answers, get us out of this timezone!”

I do, answers Doc Brown, a thuderlight appears, as the Doc finishes his sentence: "I´m able to switch the time train on, but I cannot surley control this train, and then it goes up and down like in a rollercoaster

“Before we go, I need to take a piss right now. Where’s the bathroom 'round here?” @samuel_the_leader asked embarrassedly :blush:

“Well, u can pee on those crops!” laughed Brad.

“Oh ok then.” :laughing:

Brad was the only one laughing, Scotty´s taken by a kind of confusion,… “What? While these train-time-shifting nobody knows were we end you´re even able to think on a fucking toilett? You can piss in your trousers man, like we all do!” The whole train makes an extra salto by speeded trough the energy of the beatiful power inside the train, everybody was laughing their bad ass off, they can´t even stopp as the tears ran out of their eyes, huahahahaa :joy:

Exactly. Cuz we dunno where we’ll end up, first pissing in the burnt corn crops made a lot of sense; it’s gonna be a long journey…

(Wait… Did anyone see spongebob enter the train???

)

That’s when the group realized that poor Spongebob was still laying seemingly dead in the burnt down field of dead corn children that smelled like piss.

“No!!! We must save Spongebob!!” Patrick screamed out in agony.

Patrick Starfish started crying all over again and became hysterical. He screamed and cried for several minutes and then just collapsed and sat with his mouth wide open and a blank expression upon his face. Patrick was broken.

Doc Brown replied, “Sorry but I can’t control this train.”

there from one of he wagons far beyond, there sounds a lil crazy voice:

ashe begins to rap the whole group feels, what make them holding together, mike was the first who joined in, “Ready for the timeshift, ready for the right mix” Rob joined in with the right rythm, the woman where the background when Chazzy started, Yeah, it´s all about a yellyfish, douz doudzen diz tz, I´m ready, spongy rapped on and they all clapp there hands, it was like a jamming session, whenn suddenly
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/Portals/0//news/140319_bigbang.jpg
they´re in the timeshift
it was like thunder in their ears, some start to cry, shouting, everybody is keeping the person next to him, then the roller coaster tour stopped sudddenly and there was nothing more to hear, without the starfish still singing

Now it wasn´t the starfish weeping, it was the whole crowed…

“Omg, Patrick why must you sing a MILEY song???!!!” :scream: :scream: :scream: in tears.
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/004127007/3552653615_miley_cyrus_before_and_after_xlarge.jpeg
(Miley Before & After)

“Ok where are we right now?”

#*
Unbeknownst to everybody, actually Willow Terra isn’t dead. The TERRAmator was just a decoy. (How’d you think a machine can produce so much urine?)

(Screenshot from last night)
Nobody can guess what she’s doing, is she some sort of Skynet?

Anyway haha:
https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/mid-week-funny.png

OT??? Sorry @samuel_the_leader who the f*** is Sarah O´Connor???

Think they associate the Name with the movie Terminator. Arnie would like to terminate her. But I thougt the last name was only Connor not O´ Connor.

OT: Oh god looks like I can’t post too many pic in one post cuz u get confused. Anyway
http://www.thedeliveryconference.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Skynet-Logo-300x177.jpg
Skynet is real

OT tatatata
CONGRATULATION; @Susannchen

AFTER THE 547 POST ON THIS TOPIC WE GOT ANOTHER SOLDIER ON OUR SIDE!!! @Gatsie @samuel_the_leader @amitrish

SUSANNCHEN !!! HOPE YOU STAY WITH US FOR A WHILE!!!

@The_early_walker I “hope” too, but methinks she is a one-off reply to this story :frowning:

Anyway, carry on with the story. Like I’ve written earlier, actually Willow Terra isn’t dead; the Terramator (Wilow Terra Terminator) was just a decoy.

@amitrish where are u again???

The train shook and trembled and it was making everyone dizzy. Faster than the speed of sound, faster than the speed of light the train raced through the time continuum.

“We are going to die!!!” cried @amitrish.

“Have a little faith in me!” Doc Brown said.

Then finally, Doc Brown’s Time Train crashed into a wall and came to a stand still.