Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

ot @gatsie: problems are bigger, have post a new Topic here, need help to get onto the contest/account site, cause for this I need to sign in with password, murder-shit 3 days before the concerts, I go crazy, greedy, sad, but I tried now all my best the rest is held in his hands! :raised_hands: @samuel_the_leader wish you best recovering thats poss :balloon:

ot @gatsie can enter via the link in my private email acc. Oh I´m confused! :expressionless:

OT: @The_early_walker Ok so what’s going on in the story???

Obviously Mike hasn’t got over being embarrassed.

OT: THE STORY;@samuel_the_leader MAN I´VE A LOT OF CONFUSEN WITH THE COMMUNITY; CANT ENTER MY ACC NO MORE; NO SENSE OF BEEING POETRY; WORK ON MY CONCERT SHIRT AND TRY TO BE CREATIVE; CAN ONLY COME INTO THE FORUM CAUSE OF LINKS OUT OF MY PERS EMAIL ACC!!! I´M SO PISSED; @Gatsie TRY THE BUDISTIC-CREATIVE WAY; BUT ALL IN CAPS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF! SR I´M OUT OF THE STORY TILL CLEARED IT UP; IF IT IS OK I COME AROUND AND MOAN A BIT AND YOU HUG ME??? :confused:

Chester moaned, “Why won’t u take out ur shirt, Mikey Mike???”

Mike replied, “Too much nudity!”. That’s all he could say.

milky mike, milky mike, chester sings in the soun of the LPU XIV cookie, bubbles, bubbles, I wish my name was bubbles, or this is the story of milky mike who is a yellyfish huahhaha ot drank some red wine, dutch red @Gatsie for sure, so no more sorrow, I begged for whatever but the shit mood is gone!

And then Chester took off his last piece of clothing and got ready to make Mike join in the league.

1 Like

So we saw, how fine & tender chesters body is, at all. Milky Man Mikey (shall we call him Milkyway now) shows that under his choclat outside there is a airy loose delicious filling inside,
http://www.havingfunsaving.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/milky-way-candy-bar.jpg

yummie

So an LPU fan takes the opportunity to draw the sexy hot body of Mike:

1 Like

ot so may I please the soldier to make a nacked one, too?

OT: yes pls @The_early_walker

Meanwhile Brad also joins in the fun:

hey, lulu said, we are all as naked as possible, are you now on our side starship?
http://m.artician.com/pu/MYWI4VHXSGNHYVJZ4BMWQ5YKURWUOWBP.preview.jpeg

Yuppie, yup, all right M´mam, the starfish said. Can we put on our clothes again? Lulu asks. Yes, everybody should…, Cause, please pay attention bumblebee is ariving

he brought some trouble with, a fight from out of another story, but presented himself at the crowd: What can I do for you LPU Family, staff Band and families? He spoke with his rough transformers voice
ot: now we have to make a plan together, whats about the lovebomber armys and FEWAs)

So two FEWAs end up beside LP (look in pic below):
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/2828157/DJ+Stately+linkin+park+feat+tatu.jpg
(OT: no idea who t.A.T.u. is.)

The Fewa’s burst out into song to, explaining their vision to inspire the masses:

OT: @Gatsie why u keep changing the video? I only listen for less than 20 seconds then it gets cut off

OT: OMG they are so high pitched (ears cringe)

OT: Yeah they sound like chipmunks, I know. I figured this video was more relevant to the story than the other one, thus I changed it.

Here’s the other one though:

@Gatsie @samuel_the_leader I originally knew them from the latest 90th,early 00 oh dear I feel old :smile: so sammy, do ya like those kind of chicks? Didn´t knew that they we´re featured by LP… those guy´s young and free in these day´s, what did ya think, had chester f… with one of them or not, I think srley this Sweet Tooth,
but, as the Fewas arrive, bumblebee get the into his carform to bring them to the landscape were the lovebombers get landing still

So Lorenzzo command, everybody to the landing place they brought all their troops, with so much love in it. So the plan is now to be a dome constructed over her house and put all the love in the world in this dome,
so he got to bumble and described the couple, he had to create, glas of course but wit a semi permeable surface.( Ot let me know your idesa I think we fill the couple with love,OTT Im a bit sad noFM m&g for me, ggot a hug?)

OT; @The_early_walker u missed ur fm m&g?

(sorry keep calm meme spam, but @The_early_walker needs it… :slight_smile: )

1 Like