Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

So @amitrish this ur party post??? :faints:
Ok so @The_early_walker. What’s going on with Lorenzo & Lulu; it’s been a long time I’ve heard from them… @Gatsie @amitrish y’all also need to continue the story.

“I, the Scarecrow, may choose whatever side I please. For I choose MY side. I do it my way!” Mr Scarecrow said.

And that’s when he bursted out into song:

That’s when Willow barged in and started throwing rotten pies at everyone in sight. The Scarecrow was furious at the crazy woman who interrupted his Frank Sinatra impression.

“Seize her!” he shouted to his army of minions.
“Power to the plants in my head!” Willow shouted as she tried to fight with the army, but failed.

In the meantime, Mike figured this was a good moment to sneak out of the restaurant and he ran off into a bar. It happened to be the same bar where Scotty and Phoenix were having a drink.

“Mikey!! Come, join us!” Phoenix said.

Mike knew it was a bad idea, but before he could say anything in came Chester, Joe, Brad and Rob too. Phoenix had called them in his drunken state and invited them over to have more drinks at the bar.

And then this happened:

[OT: @amitrish those chocolate cakes look tasty. Thanks for sharing. I’ll just raise my bloody red wine glass and enjoy the chocolates now… Yum… :laughing: :doughnut:
@samuel_the_leader, feel free to chip in anytime mate, @The_early_walker Silly girl, you go have fun now and cheers! ]

Willow Terra just realized why everybody hates her:

(from her fb page)

While they were still trying to think of a plan to get rid of Willow, Spongebob and Patrick Starfish decided to drop by at the bar and have a drink with the LP guys too. On their way they saw the hidous poster of Willow and became very sick.

ot @samuel_the_leader hope you´ll be better real soon send all my :massage:knowledge to ya, @amitrish mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cookies :rice_cracker: @Gatsie hope you stay fine, send a :kissing_heart: So I´m finally happy

What a wonder, at the next dooropening, there are standing LULU & LORENZO; they got the message from Brad cause this meeting in the bar was finally planned by him and with his magic drum power that comes from heaven sent, he was able to connect with each of them on an energetical mind level

so at least we´re all here, he said to Lu & Renzo, how many soldiers you brought on their feet? Everybody else looks at Rob, HE takes the leadership in this willow desaster, they look at him and suddenly see hin with other eyes.

Lu answers to his question: We´ve summoned 56.783 LPU soldiers, each of them is ready to risk his life for defending what needs to be defended!

Lorenzo said: let´s get in the backroom, if willow does step two, we´ll done 2,3,4, c´mon

So here´s our plan:

OT: 56.783 LPU soldiers? Haha the numbers in English language are different, the thousands separator and the decimal place symbol are reversed. Don’t worry, I understand u, just pointing it out ok.
Still remember the 90.5 billion (90,5 milliarde) audio slave kittens.

OT again: Ok @The_early_walker ain’t u supposed to control Lorenzo & Lulu exclusively? We are just a few of the many LPUers just following orders by LPUHQ. Tell us their plan.

ot @samuel_the_leader You wouldn´t urge so much, if you yet knew their plans they are a very hard road to ride…

Ok, let sit down, Lorenzo asks the band, their families are with them, cause Lulu organized it, I wanna talk now serious and clear, what the masterplan is:
The vision to end at is, to get the willow and their “fans” off, there are now breaking points arrived, so we´ve to make a descision:
Plan A is more worse than Plan B, but we have to decide, which way we choose", he further describes, "now the facts:

Plan A means burning it down, the whole LP && FM thing for min 2 years and make hollydays, so we´ll tell the people, to calm everything down and start up on a new energy level or stay seperated forever
Plan B means to burn this mother… Willow down, so I´ve connection to the Mafia, Lorenzo said.

He looked into absolute disguised and confused faces in there,
http://tamagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Linkin-Park-DL-e1422505099545.jpg
outside the LPU shouting You´ll never walk alone,

it was a desaster,all caught up in the eye of a storm

“Don´t be so negative, the good will always win!” Lulith grab Mikes hand, he held his head high with a teardrop of hope in his eyes. “Plan C Lulu?”, he ask hopefully.

“Yes, I called the

BUMBLEBEE is sent out to come and rescue us with all the other”, Lulith answers to Mike, "and now its your choice, everybody could vote for one Plan, familymembers have a half voting right, band members count double, so lets see…

ot great done @amitrish, did ya eat them all alone or will there arrive one at my home with ya?

The LPU is rather pissed with the plans:
Plan A: Yikes we would die if the next album is delayed until 2019
Plan B: We don’t wanna see any of them behind bars for decades if they were caught murder. (Dunno why I say that; Mike managed to get away from being the accomplice of murdering Dirty Mario.)
Plan C: Not sure wtf is the plan? Not trying to fake What We Don’t Know here.
Whatever it is, we’ve to brace ourselves for what we’ve done.

Since we all are in LPU, @The_early_walker, @amitrish, @Gatsie we all get one vote each as well. I go with my gut feeling & vote Plan C. How about yours?

Plan C it is. Meanwhile midst the chaos, an LPU soldier remembers the legend of Lovebomber, & raises his flag to seek his help.
http://www.waltlindveld.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/lovebomb.jpg

[OT: @samuel_the_leader I exclusively went to buy the treat. You didnt like it? You deserve a Death by Chocolate. :smile:
@gatsie & @The_early_walker thanks! I will get you guys Alive by Chocolate. Well, these are weird names for donuts.
Also, I will be gone for some time starting this sunday. Dont forget to wake me up when September ends!]

ot:@amitrish have a good time buddie ;)), @gatsie your descision?

the band meanwhile was discussing the good and bad sides of each plan, when they see the raised lovebomber-flag. Hanna stands up, Hand helds high, guys, we call them all…As these words were spoken, it seemed to be as the energy in the room changed immediately, everybody get hugging, kissing ans laughing at each other.

So Plan C they yell in chorus, Mikes mind still resetted, he raps a song immediately, like Shinoda
Rap ( copyright The_early_walker, lpu soldier)
Willow is a witchcraft bit…, one of the badest, I would to think,
so let´s go on and listen to my words, the good is the best and it all time works,
so willow, we must tell you here right now your hate has gonna past us low, like a rat that tries to get feeden, you try to get your attention even, I think you´ve had got enough from us you witch! Yeah, are you with me family?
Not to explain they all are, they party the party of their live and added all lpu-soldiers inside.
The lovebombers and transformers got their call, we have to wait now, what would their Plans be?
First Thing that happend next, that they all banned her social threats and accounts from their smartphone, and so does the lpu-union.

As she saw the melting friends and followers, her skin became wrinkled and old,
it seems that if she was realizing of the lack on attention on her person would suck out the power and live of the witch ( a bit like snow white)

(OT: feeden? Haha @The_early_walker Mike doesn’t rap like that.)

Ok Chester’s part:

Fuck!!! Fuck you inside!!! Fuck!!! Fuck off bitch slut!!!
(screamo)
(OT: I know he doesn’t do like that neither, but he’s so motherfucking angry!!!)

No more lies, no more bitchness, no more motherfucking shit from your mouth!
No more blackmail, nor intimidation, so why the fuck are you still gettin’ to our lives!

(A bit to the tune of QWERTY)

(OT: Sorry I’m freaking mad today. I forgot about this:

And now entries are all closed… :frowning: )

Scotty was sitting silently in the back, observing the meeting. He was not sure why he was there. Phoenix had dragged him inside the moment Lorenzo and Lulu had suggested to talk in the backroom. But Scotty wasn’t member of the LPU. He and Phoenix had just become drunken drinking buddies.

He tried listening to the mumblings coming fro Lorenzo & Lulu about their plans. He had trouble understanding it. Maybe it was the vodka. Maybe it was because the plans were just vague. Scotty decided to just devote his attention to his vodka and hoped he would not be asked to state an opinion.

He looked over at his drinking buddy, who was sitting with the other LPU guys. Phoenix looked at Mike and then at his other bandmates. That’s when he locked eyes with Scotty who was sitting in the back.

“What do you think?” Phoenix asked Scotty.

Scotty answered:

“Uh… What does that even mean?” Phoenix asked confused.

[OT: Wait, there’s a chat with Joe? Ah humbug I can’t join anyways…

Brilliant rap lyrics btw. Might suggest Mike to use these for his FM project :stuck_out_tongue: ]

1 Like

(OT: For the chat, apparently the LPUHQ is changing its methodology by allowing people who may not be able to attend to attend the chat to ask him questions beforehand, so that should be a good thing, but I still missed the deadline for submitting qns :frowning: .

I want more MIke raps & Chester lyrics invented by the LPU :slight_smile: )

Chester screams Dio’s lyrics:
“You’re just a picture, You’re an image caught in time;
We’re a lie, you and I, We’re words without a rhyme”
when once again the aliens from other world come crashing down. The sour taste of defeat from the last time can only be removed by the taste of the blood, and there is a lot. Chester calls out in his demonic-ly melodic voive:
http://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1418669790r/12867055.SX540.jpg

(OT: guess what?

I’m at the airport right now.)
(*can’t talk rite now)

Patrick Starfish had been drinking too. Thanks to the alcohol he could actually think of an idea. Filled with joy, he waved with his arms and shouted:

[OT OMG @samuel_the_leader, was that you flying by on your broom just now? :stuck_out_tongue:]

ot @samuel_the_leader thought you were ill? Everything ok and you´re on the way to nowhere or…! @gatsie can´t look in my account, invalid passw. must call help!

So as spongy hears his friend shouting he jumped out of his suit and

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141215204056/spongebob/images/c/c0/Naked_Spongebob_4.png
everybody else get naked
are you with us drunken starfish shouted and all soldiers shouted loud YES
with their beerbottle in their hands

so they were nacked too!!! The staff and band members became big eyes, to show their closesness to their underground, they start to
chazzy first

Rob showes his fghteroutfit (cause he had a lil pd too much he won´t leave his shirt, but the others, peace by peace of clothes fly away, and now the naked crowd is gonna shout together

All stripped except for Mike. For he made an oath a long long time ago to never expose his man boobies for all to see. Not now, not ever would he break this oath.

Patrick Starfish was disappointed and walked up to Mike and asked him:

[OT:

@the_early_walker: How come you can’t access your account and still are able to post here? That’s confusing. Maybe you mistyped something when you tried entering your password? I sometimes accidently have capslock on, which can be a bad thing when you type in a password. Or maybe a password reset can be an option too? I hope it’ll be fixed soon for you, we need you here :smile: ]

“I don’t think I can take off my short- I mean my shirt here. It’s so freaking cold.”

(OT: Sorry guys the plans to travel was made bef I got ill. I think I barely recovered)