Once Upon A Time [3]: Reloaded

@amitrish FEWA was never dead!!!

Meanwhile, Scotty was wandering the streets in search of a new purpose. He was of course relieved that he had finally stood up for himself against Willow and her absurd war against humanity. But now he was not sure what to do next with his life.

He decided to have a drink at a bar and ordered himself a vodka with no ice.

That’s when Phoenix Farrel entered the bar. He too was in need of a drink and sat down at the seat next to Scotty.

“Hey mate, what are you drinking?” he asked Scotty.
“Vodka.” Scotty replied.
“Great! Bartender, a bottle of vodka for me and the vodka drinker.” Phoenix said.

[OT:

There are more Fewas, actually. There’s the Fewa that died earlier in the thread because something crawled out of her stomach. And then there’s the Fewa that seduced Mike and had his bastard child. Quite confusing indeed. ]

OT: No @Gatsie, the lady who died from those thing crawling from her stomach is Lady Sun Dweller.

Phoenix got so drunk eh…
http://www.gifwave.com/media/701645_linkin-park-lp-phoenix-david-farrell.gif

Phoenix was then hypnotized to dress up as Dirty Mario’s brother Dirty Luigi:

(Don’t ask me how, who, why, perhaps it’s Dirty Mario’s spirit?)

“I think I like this transformation you’ve had. Cheers, dirty Luigi!” Scotty said

OT: :sweat_smile: That’s embarrasing, I actually wrote the death of Lady Sun Dweller and completely forgot about it. Thanks for clearing this up, @samuel_the_leader. Then in this case, it would be logical that it’s not the Fewa that got dug up from her grave, but Lady Sun Dweller.

Meanwhile Willow Terra was so pissed she grabbed one of the lpu’ers’ phone and smashed it against the wall:

(OT: @Gatsie from the same pic I posted elsewhere in the forum, I know u know this is what happened to my phone, & now it’s harder to type using my phone, and I don’t think I can watch videos on my phone again - my colleague’s iPhone also has a slightly cracked screen)

[OT: I guess you didnt pay much attention when the last story was on :stuck_out_tongue:
Continuing the discussion from Once upon another time:

I thought it was only reasonable for the medicine man to revive a human than the dwellers as DSDs are under the control of Mr Scarecrow and no one messes with his army.]

Where are you guys? Today could have been #400
@samuel_the_leader must be going through the last stories :stuck_out_tongue: but where are you guys?

OT: sorry too much lpf

Looks like my idea of voodoo doll here in this forum has made it to lpf

And that Fewa which was bittened by the floweralien, no she didn’t die in the first place, she just got bite marks & lives in fear. (That was just @The_early_walker replying to the By_Myslf music video I posted)
Btw where is @The_early_walker???

Phoenix who was still dressed up as Dirty Luigi and Scotty decided to think of a way pester Willow.

“Maybe we could throw beer at her.” Scotty suggested.
While he said it, he started throwing a beer bottle.

http://cl.jroo.me/z3/w/R/n/e/a.baa-Thrown-Beer-Bottle.jpg

“That would be a waste of beer.” Phoenix said.

Meanwhile, Mike and Anna were still trying to sort things out. And so Mike took her out for dinner to a nice peaceful restaurant. He tried his best to be witty but Anna wasn’t saying much and just stared at the menu.

That’s when the Scarecrow and his army appeared.

“Your days are numbered, Shinoda!” The Scarecrow said.

http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/E3-2015-Batman-Arkham-Knight-Scarecrow-Missions-Footage-Teased-700x350.jpg

[OT: Ok

Mike was like, “Huh???”

“Why is my days numbered???”

Anna was like “Whatever it is, my days with you are definitely numbered!!!”
While still managing to keep a poker face, she angrily splashed wine at Mike’s face.

Suddenly Aunt Funny appeared at the scene, and was like omg “Mike, Where’d you go?” and she hugged Mike:

[OT: OK back to u @Gatsie So what’s going on huh? Which side is Mr. Scarecrow on, since he is leading the DSD at the mercy of his power?
OT:

And once voodoo doll always voodoo doll…]

ot oh my dear buddies, I originally forget to tell you, that I´m in holydays at my italian family, would mean eating the whole day long with laughing talking all this stuff, red wine like the duth one @Gatsie :wink: but without INTERNET @samuel_the_leader @amitrish that means without you my lpu family…that sucks, but today and yesterday I found a free w-lan so buddies tonight I go back home 10 pd more fad, pizza pasta etc so I´ve to make a lot of workout to see the band in form, lololol pl. wait for me, lulu & lorenzo will fit into the story real soon… :kissing_heart: :sunglasses:

Ot: ok @The_early_walker u “originally forgot” so is this ur grande idea? I thought u were too busy at LP concerts, why meet LPU here when u can meet LPU there in person. Ok whatever today I feel sick with fever & headache can’t feel like doing anything :frowning:
Ok @amitrish where’s ur party post?

A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

There is some shoddy Bakery talent, but who cares when you are full. Enjoy! :smile:

So @amitrish this ur party post??? :faints:
Ok so @The_early_walker. What’s going on with Lorenzo & Lulu; it’s been a long time I’ve heard from them… @Gatsie @amitrish y’all also need to continue the story.

“I, the Scarecrow, may choose whatever side I please. For I choose MY side. I do it my way!” Mr Scarecrow said.

And that’s when he bursted out into song:

That’s when Willow barged in and started throwing rotten pies at everyone in sight. The Scarecrow was furious at the crazy woman who interrupted his Frank Sinatra impression.

“Seize her!” he shouted to his army of minions.
“Power to the plants in my head!” Willow shouted as she tried to fight with the army, but failed.

In the meantime, Mike figured this was a good moment to sneak out of the restaurant and he ran off into a bar. It happened to be the same bar where Scotty and Phoenix were having a drink.

“Mikey!! Come, join us!” Phoenix said.

Mike knew it was a bad idea, but before he could say anything in came Chester, Joe, Brad and Rob too. Phoenix had called them in his drunken state and invited them over to have more drinks at the bar.

And then this happened:

[OT: @amitrish those chocolate cakes look tasty. Thanks for sharing. I’ll just raise my bloody red wine glass and enjoy the chocolates now… Yum… :laughing: :doughnut:
@samuel_the_leader, feel free to chip in anytime mate, @The_early_walker Silly girl, you go have fun now and cheers! ]

Willow Terra just realized why everybody hates her:

(from her fb page)

While they were still trying to think of a plan to get rid of Willow, Spongebob and Patrick Starfish decided to drop by at the bar and have a drink with the LP guys too. On their way they saw the hidous poster of Willow and became very sick.

ot @samuel_the_leader hope you´ll be better real soon send all my :massage:knowledge to ya, @amitrish mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cookies :rice_cracker: @Gatsie hope you stay fine, send a :kissing_heart: So I´m finally happy

What a wonder, at the next dooropening, there are standing LULU & LORENZO; they got the message from Brad cause this meeting in the bar was finally planned by him and with his magic drum power that comes from heaven sent, he was able to connect with each of them on an energetical mind level

so at least we´re all here, he said to Lu & Renzo, how many soldiers you brought on their feet? Everybody else looks at Rob, HE takes the leadership in this willow desaster, they look at him and suddenly see hin with other eyes.

Lu answers to his question: We´ve summoned 56.783 LPU soldiers, each of them is ready to risk his life for defending what needs to be defended!

Lorenzo said: let´s get in the backroom, if willow does step two, we´ll done 2,3,4, c´mon

So here´s our plan:

OT: 56.783 LPU soldiers? Haha the numbers in English language are different, the thousands separator and the decimal place symbol are reversed. Don’t worry, I understand u, just pointing it out ok.
Still remember the 90.5 billion (90,5 milliarde) audio slave kittens.

OT again: Ok @The_early_walker ain’t u supposed to control Lorenzo & Lulu exclusively? We are just a few of the many LPUers just following orders by LPUHQ. Tell us their plan.

ot @samuel_the_leader You wouldn´t urge so much, if you yet knew their plans they are a very hard road to ride…

Ok, let sit down, Lorenzo asks the band, their families are with them, cause Lulu organized it, I wanna talk now serious and clear, what the masterplan is:
The vision to end at is, to get the willow and their “fans” off, there are now breaking points arrived, so we´ve to make a descision:
Plan A is more worse than Plan B, but we have to decide, which way we choose", he further describes, "now the facts:

Plan A means burning it down, the whole LP && FM thing for min 2 years and make hollydays, so we´ll tell the people, to calm everything down and start up on a new energy level or stay seperated forever
Plan B means to burn this mother… Willow down, so I´ve connection to the Mafia, Lorenzo said.

He looked into absolute disguised and confused faces in there,
http://tamagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Linkin-Park-DL-e1422505099545.jpg
outside the LPU shouting You´ll never walk alone,

it was a desaster,all caught up in the eye of a storm

“Don´t be so negative, the good will always win!” Lulith grab Mikes hand, he held his head high with a teardrop of hope in his eyes. “Plan C Lulu?”, he ask hopefully.

“Yes, I called the

BUMBLEBEE is sent out to come and rescue us with all the other”, Lulith answers to Mike, "and now its your choice, everybody could vote for one Plan, familymembers have a half voting right, band members count double, so lets see…