Numb, 1 Billion Views?

I would actually like to do new divide or what I’ve done.

2 Likes

I’m currently watching as many videos as I can while I’m doing my courses. New divide is what we are doing next after In The End

1 Like

717,354,067 views on ITE

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

720,410,470 views for In The End

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

A second song has hit 1 Billion Views

In The End

2 Likes

I don’t know if an own thread is neccessary, but I stayed awake until almost 4AM to see In the end crossed the 1 billion :rofl: - Yeah, I know, I’m a freak :joy:

5 Likes

WE DID IT … there are other LP’s songs too which deserve same attention like these two songs get everyday but yet people don’t know about them and it feels really sad after hearing that songs which don’t have anything special in it crosses billions bcz it has a romance flavor with pop melodies… still people choose to listen these songs over masterpiece

Here what i prefer to get billion of views :

1. What i’ve done
  2. Somewhere i belong
  3. Iridescent
  4. Breaking the habit
  5. Crawling (this one deserve 7 billion and why even stop at 7 billion)
  6. From the inside or faint
  7. One more light
  8. Given up
  9. New divide
  10. Waiting for the end
  11. Battle symphony
  12. A little things give you away
  13. Final masquerade
  14. Robot boy
  15. Line in the sand
  16. Well, there are lots of lots of LP’s songs… it’s a never ending list
2 Likes

Kinda wild cards in it and some of them won’t hit the 1 billion, here are the top 10, who can follow Numb and In the end:

1. What I’ve done → 465 Million
  2. Castle → 441 Million
  3. New Divide → 435 Million
  4. Crawling → 281 Million
  5. Faint → 277 Million
  6. Burn it Down → 275 Million
  7. Breaking the Habit → 231 Million
  8. The Catalyst → 189 Million
  9. Waiting for the End → 187 Million
  10. Somewhere I Belong → 183 Million
3 Likes

On the facebook group, what I’ve done has been chosen to be the next song… :+1:

1 Like

I have one question: how has this video received these half a billion views in a span of 1year while it took the original a decade to do so?

Better put a link to the original video.

1 Like

it’s that 'techno, rave’music thing - it’s a famous thing, to turn popular songs into something like this. I’m not that fan of, but these version is very good and I also like it. Some of myfriends (also techno rave music fans) and me listen to this often, bc it’s a compromise between the music genres :sweat_smile:

tenor

A compromise among friends should be that I will listen to your genre and you will listen to mine, not we will listen to a hybrid. You can listen to Hybrid Theory though. :sunglasses:

1 Like