Numb, 1 Billion Views?

We did it!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

I think I will start on New Divide tonight, its still much farther from a billion than in the end, so I’ll try to work with it more.

2 Likes

Yay! Congrats everyone.

2 Likes

Guess I was wrong, well done everyone. Now how about you get to an actual billion? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

How many views Are we short form that Rob

1 Like

I get what you’re saying :wink: Who knows how long that’ll take :joy:

1 Like

Its 1000000000000. Very short

2 Likes

Oops, sorry @amitrish i was actually replying to Rob

I have put a poll on my group and are deciding on which songs we are doing next. In about a week’s time, I will tell you which songs we are concentrating on.

If you are on Facebook, look for “Linkin park’s Numb To A Billion Views”

(1x10^12) - (1x12^9) = (9.99x10^11) views. :joy:

2 Likes

I think I will be dead before that happens
So I take we just hit a thousand million
Next 10 thousand million then 100 thousand million then a billion

1 Like

Well, (9.99x10^11) x 186 = (1.85814x10^14) Seconds = ~5,892,123.3 years (not counting leap years).

There’s 3794 members in the FB group appparently, let’s say there’s enough people outside of the group to make 5000 people total (there’s probably more).

(5,892,123)/5000 = ~1178 years / person. :joy:

That’s 1178 year of continuously playing Numb.

Of course, that can be brought down, if everyone opened 20 tabs at a time, you can cut the time down to ~59 years / person. Totally doable. The more tabs you open, the lower you cut the time. You only need to open 1178 tabs each and it will take you a year. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Your really smart Rob

Maybe you should be my math teacher instead

I really doubt he could do this anyway

But I think I should stop spamming. @raz7

Theard with my questions

2 Likes

It’s basic division, did it with a calculator. lol

2 Likes

hey, you, party pooper, put on the damn pointy hat and blow the little toot toot horn thingamajigger :partying_face: and hush it :triumph::joy:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! it is quite an accomplishment and I think @raz7 deserves recognition for having had the initiative to undertake this feat!!! :grinning::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

1,000,892,466 views already

4 Likes

Damn you guys have done it. I thought it would take much longer. Congrats!!

4 Likes

Since none posted this here…

5 Likes

So, we’re gonna try

next? :heart_eyes::grimacing:

3 Likes

Yes. Actually on the Facebook group, we are doing a poll right now so we can see which songs we are doing next.