Not happy lp!

Singling out UK, NZ & AUS fans from the presale for a week, can’t even buy the single yet, just encourages illegal downloading…

I agree. Being in Australia we feel totally screwed out of this. Considering that ATS was a worldwide pre-order release and why no special edition,

I’m surprised they didn’t make the vid on youtube unavailable to my country :stuck_out_tongue:

?? I know I’m not from either of those countries, but I had no problems pre-ordering the album and thus getting the single, and I’m from Denmark? UK should in some way fall under Europe, right?

Try using a different store ! Make an account there !

[quote=Maria]?? I know I’m not from either of those countries, but I had no problems pre-ordering the album and thus getting the single, and I’m from Denmark? UK should in some way fall under Europe, right?
[/quote]
You’d think so, but obvs we’ve been singled out for some reason :frowning:

[quote=Maria]?? I know I’m not from either of those countries, but I had no problems pre-ordering the album and thus getting the single, and I’m from Denmark? UK should in some way fall under Europe, right?

I just went with the US store, it worked fine. Of course there’s the extra shipping and handling of the album, but you get the digital download to listen to until then. :slight_smile:

For me, it don’t works with the German store and it even don’t works with the US store.

But if you ordered in the US, the shipping is expensive, right? How much you have to pay?

It’s most likely out of their control. Don’t you think LP would want to allow EVERYONE to have those benefits if they could?

Sorry, but I think that’s an assumption without any reasons or anything else that’d make this even senseful. You might know that japan for example does often get special stuff, because there’s so less promotion in there. In the end it all comes up to Warner Bros., so I don’t think that LP can even decide where the album/or anything else is gonna be available and where not.

Maybe there will be a UK, NZ and AUS special edition?

UK email:

New Linkin Park music is here.

“BURN IT DOWN” is the first single from our new album, LIVING THINGS, and you can hear it now on LinkinPark.com.

LIVING THINGS will be released on 25 June. Our exclusive LinkinPark.com pre-order will launch in the UK on 23 April. Stay tuned for more information on that.

Until then, click here to get “BURN IT DOWN” on iTunes.

-Brad, Chester, Joe, Mike, Phoenix, and Rob

TRACKLIST:

1. LOST IN THE ECHO
  2. IN MY REMAINS
  3. BURN IT DOWN
  4. LIES GREED MISERY
  5. I’LL BE GONE
  6. CASTLE OF GLASS
  7. VICTIMIZED
  8. ROADS UNTRAVELED
  9. SKIN TO BONE
  10. UNTIL IT BREAKS
  11. TINFOIL
  12. POWERLESS

agreed

I’m in Australia too, but I just confirmed my pre order and downloaded my copy of Burn It Down… strange?

Let’s see what they think about that!

Ok that explains alot,been having issues accesing lp.com & no info at all outa lpu.

Ok,

IM from Australia and got an email from ‘the band’ no reason as to why Australia and New Zealand can’t pre-order it at the moment but looks to me we are getting a better deal… (considering there are no special editions)

Have a read below…

[quote]Hey Australia and New Zealand fans,

New Linkin Park music has arrived. “BURN IT DOWN” is the first single from our new album, LIVING THINGS, and you can download it now from iTunes here.

LIVING THINGS will be released in Australia and New Zealand on 22 June.

-Brad, Chester, Joe, Mike, Phoenix, and Rob
[/quote]

We will be getting it on the 22nd of June which is 4 days ahead of the rest of the world,

Maybe it isn’t such a bad thing…

Hope this helps out some of my Aussie and Kiwi friends who were/are disappointed!

To Pre-Order it through iTunes GO HERE.

Thanks Matt

I agree, the communication from LPU about the new album has been horrible compared to previous releases.

Well if we only get it 4 days ahead of the others, is there a point pre-ordering it if there is no special edition? Plus I refuse to use iTunes.

I accidentally pre ordered it from the American page. But when i got to checkout it let me select that im from the United Kingdom for postage. I didnt realise this error until after i payed, so im not sure what will happen now. Wether ill automatically have it ordered when the UK presale starts, or whether ill get a copy sent from America.

Was too excited to order. My own fault really.