Not happy lp!

Yeah im from australia and also preordered from the linkinpark site (also got the ‘burn it down’ download).

it says its an “exclusive WORLDWIDE pre-order”, so im guessing anyone around the world can preorder.

[quote=aaronzors]Yeah im from australia and also preordered from the linkinpark site (also got the ‘burn it down’ download).

it says its an “exclusive WORLDWIDE pre-order”, so im guessing anyone around the world can preorder.[/quote]

It seems very weird that some aussies can preorder it and others can’t im one that can’t it takes me to the iTunes store in Australia! very weird!

The single is finally for sale on the UK iTunes store now. :slight_smile:

Hey guys,just a headsup aussie lpuers should have email by now?I mistakenly orders ats through us site.My cd/dbd came 6weeks after albums release date,i ended up bying the album to listen to it.It took a week of emails to sort out.Maybe use the link in the email to the aussies n kiwis to be sure.I may be wrong but…Anyway hope you all ha e a goodday.W:-)

cheers man!

I guess the only aus/nz official way of preordering is through itunes at the moment. Here’s the australian link for those who want to order through itunes http://itunes.apple.com/au/preorder/living-things/id519284747

on the other hand… ordering through the LP site gives you the subscription to ‘living things REMIXED’ (1 new remix for 8 months), and a digital download for the album (on the US street date though 26th April).

ARGHH! its a win/lose situation lol

[quote=Jonathan]I’m in Australia too, but I just confirmed my pre order and downloaded my copy of Burn It Down… strange?

Let’s see what they think about that!
[/quote]

I agree to this, i was able to pre-order, but the problem i got was i didnt get the free Burn It Down single. Or any of the other stuff promised.

[quote=Damien Clarkson][quote=Jonathan]I’m in Australia too, but I just confirmed my pre order and downloaded my copy of Burn It Down… strange?

Let’s see what they think about that!

[quote=Matt Coughran]Ok,

IM from Australia and got an email from ‘the band’ no reason as to why Australia and New Zealand can’t pre-order it at the moment but looks to me we are getting a better deal… (considering there are no special editions)

Have a read below…

[quote]Hey Australia and New Zealand fans,

New Linkin Park music has arrived. “BURN IT DOWN” is the first single from our new album, LIVING THINGS, and you can download it now from iTunes here.

LIVING THINGS will be released in Australia and New Zealand on 22 June.

-Brad, Chester, Joe, Mike, Phoenix, and Rob
[/quote]

We will be getting it on the 22nd of June which is 4 days ahead of the rest of the world,

Maybe it isn’t such a bad thing…

Hope this helps out some of my Aussie and Kiwi friends who were/are disappointed!

To Pre-Order it through iTunes GO HERE.

Thanks Matt
[/quote]

Just saying, I already pre-ordered the album but it’ll leak about a week before it releases, and I’ll be downloading that to get a first listen…

Don’t complain. Other countries like mine (Greece) are not even able to pre-order it.

[quote=Matt Coughran]Ok,

IM from Australia and got an email from ‘the band’ no reason as to why Australia and New Zealand can’t pre-order it at the moment but looks to me we are getting a better deal… (considering there are no special editions)

Have a read below…

[quote]Hey Australia and New Zealand fans,

New Linkin Park music has arrived. “BURN IT DOWN” is the first single from our new album, LIVING THINGS, and you can download it now from iTunes here.

LIVING THINGS will be released in Australia and New Zealand on 22 June.

-Brad, Chester, Joe, Mike, Phoenix, and Rob
[/quote]

We will be getting it on the 22nd of June which is 4 days ahead of the rest of the world,

Maybe it isn’t such a bad thing…

Hope this helps out some of my Aussie and Kiwi friends who were/are disappointed!

To Pre-Order it through iTunes GO HERE.

Thanks Matt
[/quote]

Germany get Living Things also on 22nd of june. The reason is that in the us new albums have their store release on monday and in germany on friday. So no special deals for aussies and kiwies [wink]