North American Presale

Lol way ahead of you and already sent an email on that as well. Just awaiting a reply! Ugh

Did they say anything about timing details& link they were supposed to send today?

lol oh okay crosses fingers

1 Like

I’m waiting for an email back on that as well. I know they close up at 9PM east coast time so that gives them 5 more minutes to respond. Cross your fingers lol

1 Like

It’s like you read my mind haha

But that’s just a reseller. You can’t even buy the actual tickets from an official site (or at least, the one I’m looking at)

1 Like

That’s correct. Reseller sites such as vivid tickets, for example, will post they have tix and a price, too at times. They don’t have actual tickets in hand but they have lots of employees and computers who will be buying tix on the general public on sale date.

Someone in the “Received your presale codes” (North America) thread got an email from strobe where they did say emails will be coming out tonight. So that’s…comforting.

1 Like

Never easy, is it? Sigh.

Thanks for the info you were able to share! It helps to know I’m not the only one with these questions. And now I have some answers!! I’ve never had to go through so many hoops to get tickets. I just hope all of this pays off for all of us!!!

1 Like

Got my email! Good luck tomorrow, everyone.

3 Likes
1 Like

If her friends didn’t confirm their emails I assume they got kicked out of the line and therefore didn’t count. I don’t think they will do anythibg about it then…

I just got the email for the presale link. I clicked and I can already buy them?? But then it’s in usd and it’s much more expensive then the regular ticket posted on evenko. The GA tickets are over $300 usd which I hope is incorrect…

Got my email as well woot woot. Glad to have that Group 1 placement confirmed ^^

Well the rules were the friends needed to register not to be on the line for the ticket. And they cofirmed that on an email to me " They didn’t need to compete for you to get credit". So I’m totally lost here.

I hope they compensate that somehow for you then!

Still no email for me. :cry: No new information. What do I do?

Literally, just received my code and access website for the Montreal show not 2min ago.

I can’t believe I got a VIP ticket for Tinley Park!!!

1 Like