North American Presale

This presale for the North American tour has given me so much anxiety but gosh I love this band. And the setlist for Buenos Aires looked downright amazing. I’m so excited for this album and this tour, ya feel?

6 Likes

I am also so excited! Last time they came to my city, I was too young to attend a concert. So glad they’ll be back after 6-7 years.

What’s the setlist you mentioned for Buenos Aires?

1 Like

lplive on twitter live tweeted the entire setlist and watched a live stream of it. Apparently there are new outros and intros for songs and it’s madness.

1 Like

oh I found it! O.O I’m so hyped now!!

1 Like

Did anyone get an email or text yet for your unique presale code or whatnot?

1 Like

Nope, not yet.

1 Like

Nothing, yet.

No email or text here. I have been checking & rechecking my email all day. I don’t think I’ve ever logged into my account this often in one week, let a lone one day! LOL

nope. and I believe this presale is made up, since tickets are already available to purchase thru ticket cosmo

http://www.ticketcosmo.com/results-general?kwds=linkin+park

I think there are seats held specifically for Fans. The Montreal show shows tix available in certain sections only and none sold in closer to the stage or more direct locations. Find it hard to believe that LP would have a presale that essentially awarded the fans with terrible seats …

Where did you find that they held special seats tho?

1 Like

They better have special seats and prices too. This contest was a joke.

1 Like

This is ridiculous. It’s 8:10PM here on the east coast and no email or text yet. This whole thing was done so poorly and whoever thought of this idea should be ashamed of themselves.

2 Likes

Ok guys I contacted LPUHQ and I was told that:

“Password comes tomorrow at 6am PST.”

Sigh. Well, hopefully this eases some minds tonight -__-

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! I can finally stop checking every half an hour lol

3 Likes

Lol same! :grimacing:

The news about the password matches this, so that’s not new:

“For purchasing tickets, you will receive your unique offer code the morning of the presale on Tuesday, May 9.”

I was a bit concerned with this though:

“On Monday, May 8, you will receive an email or text notification containing timing details and a link to where you can purchase your tickets.”

lol

1 Like

Just an assumption I made based on where I was seeing ticket availability .v. no availability. Will know if I was correct tomorrow … I can say with certainty that Tix for the Montreal show, are not officially on sale as none of the official outlets have active sale links up.

Lol way ahead of you and already sent an email on that as well. Just awaiting a reply! Ugh

Did they say anything about timing details& link they were supposed to send today?