North American Presale Links

Hey guys! I know Mike just announced his North American Tour dates, but it said the presale links were going to be under our account picture. The only one I see under mine is for San Diego and I don’t live anywhere near there. Is anyone else seeing this so I know it’s not a mistake?

1 Like

Same here. I’m thinking they’ll get them up at some point today. I should be at the Boston Show.

2 Likes

I see San Diego also. I’m hoping to make it to the Dallas show!

Tomorrow (August 7) the Pre-Sale password will be under your Account photo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Right on! Finally! :grin::grin: November is going to be awesome! :heart_eyes: Mike in sf then TOP a few days after in Oakland :grin:

5 Likes

I need to move to California apparently… no Seattle show. I need to figure out where I am going to go see him because I am not missing this tour! Mike is definitely Making Chester Proud! Can’t wait to see him.

2 Likes

So happy for you guys :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Moving to California would be nice. I’d like to myself.

2 Likes

Ahemmmm

Say what you say, but give me that bomb beat from Dre
Let me serenade the streets of L.A.
From Oakland to Sac-town, the Bay Area and back down
Cali is where they put their mack down; give me love!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

I only see the San Diego presale code. Hopefully it will all be update tonight so I can get tickets tmr!! I’m nowhere near San Diego haha

Maybe the code still works for our venues?

Guys??? You have VIP packages on sale too :heart_eyes:- if I don’t win a m&g … I probably will be so crazy to… maybe… omg it’s exciting :tada:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin: CRAZY! :stuck_out_tongue: Haha
Chigo and steph might have to move up their plans :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t have a presale code under my profile pic. I know some members are seeing theirs. Will it pop up tomorrow?

I am with everyone else on only seeing the SD pre-sale code in my account. I am not too worried about it. I believe tomorrow they will have other links. If nothing else, try that one.

I am hoping to score VIP tickets to see this man. Thank him for everything. It will be either NYC or Boston for me. Maybe NYC because it is a month earlier?

I would love to know what’s included in the VIP package. New York City looks like the place to be.

i am trying to figure out a way to see mike @framos1792 but he is not comming close enough to me and i have no money

1 Like

Boston for me. Just want GA, can’t justify the VIP even if it’s a cool package.
I am psyched he added a Boston date.

2 Likes

Me too! It’s going to be great!

Looks to be fixed.

Buying a ticket for Chicago, can’t wait.

1 Like