Next concert you're attending

Rise Against in April.

Lucky you! :smiley:

Lucky you! :D[/quote]
Thanks; I’m so excited! I predict it will be the singular highlight of my year, like Linkin Park was in 2011.

Hopefully Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

Maybe Julien-K at February…
Rise Against at March ^^
Anti-Flag at April
and maybe RiP to see LP! *

next planed one is Rock am Ring but i guess i’ll see another show until june. and later this year i’ll see Coldplay again :smiley:

[quote=ShineyShadow]Maybe Julien-K at February…
Rise Against at March ^^
Anti-Flag at April
and maybe RiP to see LP! *
*[/quote]

I’ll be at RiP too :smiley:

oh yes and Julien-K is an option too :smiley:

nothing is coming up, but i am going to see a wrestling event. where they will have there theme songs with different music playing. so almost :3

January 30 - Rise Against, A Day To Remember, The Mezingers

HOPEFULLY
May 8 - Rise Against, A Day To Remeber and Title Fight

Im not rly sure, not many bands are comming here to Michigan. So im basicly just waiting on the New LP Album and tour to merge on, i cant wait :slight_smile:

I hope the next concert I’m attending is Linkin Park gig :wink:

YES I’ll be at RiP but hoping for more in Germany :smiley:

maybe julien-k next month in cologne

This is a very good question…

I need to figure this out >.>. Probably when Dir en grey come back in March if it’s around Georgia, Florida, Alabama, or South Carolina.

I am waiting for someone else to come right now I want to see…xD

my next concert is at a small venue in Sacramento i get to see my buddys band and trapt play i think that its going to be cool.
[signature]---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florence & The Machine, March 30 in Cologne :slight_smile:

ha! staind and godsmack :3
me, my sister and brother :3

Red Hot Chili Peppers in May!!:smiley:

[quote=LP13413]January 30 - Rise Against, A Day To Remember, The Mezingers[/quote]The time’s finally come. Can’t wait