Next concert you're attending

What is the next show you’ll go to?
Mine will be Coldplay tomorrow in Frankfurt yeah :slight_smile:

I’m hoping for RAR next year :))

Prolly RAR, if there will be single day tickets. BUT I am going to see Black Sabbath (july 1st, 2012) and Red Hot Chili Peppers (September 4th, 2012)

That was a quick decision :smiley:

I hope for RaR too. Or maybe Guano Apes in Düsseldorf next year on February, 7th

[quote=Sassi][/quote]

Who doesn’t :DDDDD
Or maybe I will just go Rock Im Park

[/quote]

Hehe, I already got the Black Sabbath tickets and getting the RHCP ones tomorrow when pre-sale starts :wink:

Rise Against in March

Dream Theater - 25 February 2012
¿Sonisphere Madrid 2012? - June

Rammstein in February

Aw you lucky! Love RA

Probably Rise Against. Or some small concerts in town, I don’t know yet ;D

I guess it’ll be the next Linkin Park concert in Germany. A7X would also be great, but I guess they won’t get here before LP [lol]

[quote=Jats]I guess it’ll be the next Linkin Park concert in Germany. A7X would also be great, but I guess they won’t get here before LP [lol]

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]I guess it’ll be the next Linkin Park concert in Germany. A7X would also be great, but I guess they won’t get here before LP [lol]

I just went to see As I Lay Dying in Las Vegas at the House of Blues on Saturday. It was an awesome show. Unfortunately, the venue isn’t very good because there’s limited floor space. I wanted to get into the pit for them, but there was no place for me to escape if the pit got crazy with dancers. I showed up late so the only opening band I got to see along with As I Lay Dying was Of Mice And Men and they were pretty good as well.

Coldplay in Prague :slight_smile:

[quote=Jats][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Jats]I guess it’ll be the next Linkin Park concert in Germany. A7X would also be great, but I guess they won’t get here before LP [lol]

I hope my trend of concerts carries through this year. Last year I saw my fifth Linkin Park show (meet and greet caused me to miss Pendulum and DIOYY?), in May I saw a show held by our local K-Rock, and in September I saw The Big 4.

On Wednesday I’ll be seeing the American Idiot musical, but the next actual concert I hope to see is Rise Against at the end of next month