New song - Lies Greed Misery

Can’t stop listening!

I really really love the combination or rap and screaming :smiley: wish the effects on Chester’s vocals were a little less tho. Overall it’s epic :smiley:

i really liked the song:D

Holy F**K the song is so AMAZING!!! I have it on repeat!!! lol! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ALBUM!!!

amazing!! loved the intro (:

I love this song. I think it’s bettern than Burn it Down, but I tent to prefer the songs with a lot of rapping.

AMAZING!!! Living Things will be EPIC!!!

Amazing!!! I’m wait next song =D

Well, with a title like that I DEFINATELY was not expecting that. But I’m glad that Linkin Park did that, hope the rest of the album’s like that :slight_smile:

i like it , cool :slight_smile:

got this on repeat for the past 14 hours (approx.) and i just cant stop jumping to it! made a 3 hours LGM cam-party at the lpu chat yesterday night, we’ll do that again tonight so feel free to join lol

great song!!!

The electronic effects are a bit nervy, and all the other great points have you written guys. Don`t know what to say… old power, more rapping, just… FUCKING AWESOME !

I can’t wait to mosh to this at a concert

I was so psyched to hear it on Radio 1 and I love it!!! Like others have said, it will be wonderful to hear all the new songs live in concert. Thank you Linkin Park!!

wow. i’m still struggling for words. that’s one hell of a song. chesters screams !! mikes agressiv rappping reminds me of place for my head !!

Sigh. That’s 2 songs that seem mildly interesting but nothing special for me.

When I first heard The Catalyst and Waiting for the End, I was totally enthralled. They were completely different and amazing.

These sound like the quick one-offs they give us for various events (Blackbirds, Not Alone).

My problems with this one:

1. Instruments all sound completely digital. Again. Is that a ProTools beat or Rob? I can’t tell.
  2. Mike, for the love of god, can you string together more than 2 words in a beat anymore? I LOVE that you’re rapping more, but it seems like you get slower with every album.
  3. Is this the entire song? It was short as hell.

This song is what I needed!!! It’s remarkable!!! Love the sound and how it starts with Mike’s rapping and the opening lyrics instantly blew me away! And Chester, he’s driving me WILD!!! Love it! WOW!!! “I’ma be that nail in your coffin!” WHOA!!! Powerful line right there! The entire song, I seriously can’t get enough! Can I be any more excited about “Living Things”!!! YES, I AM!!! [surprised]

In general it is a quite good song, but I dont like that there is no guitar sound . Only electric sound. ONLY.
I hope that it will be the only one song with a such sound .This is not LP sound . I want guitars , Mr. Hahn’s shikshikshik, a bit electric sound - it will bу amazing. This is not like the sound of LP . I think BID better . But this is only my opinion ))

Make some fucking Noise !!!