New song - Lies Greed Misery

really cool song

Okay, that one’s very different from everything I’ve ever heard before.
Mike’s line are very nice, the only thing I don’t like is the huge effect on Chester’s voice, but it still sounds fucking dope and energetic and this is gonna be a fucking awesome live song!

BTW: The bridge when Chester kinda whispers ‘You did it to yourself’ it sounds a bit weird, but the next part is just fucking dope [biggrin]

Not bad, I like it better than Burn It Down, this has more energy just like everyone is saying!

Apart from Mike’s verses I really dislike LGM. Boring chord progression, unbelievably annoying instrumentation (those grinding wubs [mad]), meh chorus & bridge. The juxtaposition of the happy & angry just doesn’t work. And the mix is horrible.

Both this and BID sound half baked & empty.

If this is going to be the rest of the album & the result of pushing out albums less than every 2 years then no thanks, take your time with it, don’t rush it.

I loved it !!! i cant stop listening to it !! It was amazing ! very different but filled with energy. It like they combined all their albums in one. = ]

at first I was like OMG WTF ?! but on the second listen it was better already and now I love it :'D

NICE, I LIKE IT.

[quote=Moridin]Apart from Mike’s verses I really dislike LGM. Boring chord progression, unbelievably annoying instrumentation (those grinding wubs [mad]), meh chorus & bridge. The juxtaposition of the happy & angry just doesn’t work. And the mix is horrible.

Both this and BID sound half baked & empty.

If this is going to be the rest of the album & the result of pushing out albums less than every 2 years then no thanks, take your time with it, don’t rush it.

[/quote]

You’re the only one, who’s really right!

I love it! It’s a great song!

I don’t know if it’s just me, but this song kind of reminds me a little bit of Wretches and Kings, Blackout & Dead By Sunrise song Fire!

[quote=Knut Ognoy]I think it’s great! :smiley: But is it the whole song?? It was kinda short and in the end Mike start’s rapping but it’s cut off.

Honestly, I think it’s the BEST thing I have ever heard from LP. LOVE IT!! And seriously, that’s gonna be a killer in concert. I’m looking forward for August 19 even more now, if that’s even possible haha.

I’ll be honest it took me one or two listen’s but now I love it. It’s got one of the best beats they’ve ever had. Now after burn it down and this…I can’t wait for the rest of the album!!!

The first few of times I listened to it my reaction: O_o

And now… it has grown on me. :slight_smile:

i like it, but I’m really getting impatient right around now, i wanna hear and experience the new album now!

i love it just a bit more every time i listen to it! and it’s been more than 100 times now, so i love it A LOT!! :smiley:

I actually really love this song, i know it sounds nothing like faint, but in a way, it sort of reminds me with the setup of the song, which again, i really like

i love it, amazing sound

Like it :smiley:
the new album is gonna be great! no doubt. :3

at first i was like “eeem what?” but after a couple listenings its a very cool song and i bet its awesome to hear it live (chester mentioned it on MTV first)

if i heard the original version on youtube… well its not bad but this is definitely not gonna be my fav song from their new album

i dislike the fact you cant hear chester sing pure
as in all their other songs
even in blackout it was more pure

i don’t think you know what dubstep is. i think you think that everything that has that sort of harsh metallic sound is “dubstep” to you…this song is like meteora and hybrid theory because of mikes lyrics and chesters singing/screaming. the ending reminiscent of ‘A Place for my Head’…stop thinking that LP has to go back to hybrid theory or meteora completely. if they did, i’m not sure if we, as fans, would realistically enjoy that. it’s been done, man. they’ve been away from that sound for quite some time now…