New song - Lies Greed Misery

Mike will KILL this song live.
That intro and Explosion into the first verse. O_O
I die.
Every time.
Icanteven

Njaaa… Totally not what I expected. I rather expected sth rather dark n hard to a title like Lies Greed Misery. Also now that I know the lyrics, sorry but it doesn’t fit to such lyrics. The beat sounds awesome, but it’s for me like two totally different things put together with force. I don’t feel those lyrics like I did with Burn It Down i.e. There it really had to be sth dark n not such electro mainly/only. Dunno what’s so awesome about it. I really love the lyrics n the way how Mike and Chester are rapping and singing them so epicly, but the music to it is just a fail. Can’t help it. The first time imo. where the electro thing is totally not fitting.[sad]

In hearing the first few seconds I was like WTF is this?! Once mike started with his verse and the beats kicked in, i thought it was a cool song. Very different. I do think that with the hard tone to the lyrics, there should be a bit more rock in it and less electronic effects.

Kinda weird song, should be good live, though!
I wanna see Chester and Mike go off on stage. :slight_smile:

THE SONG IS SOOO AMAZING!!! IT MADE MY DAY TODAY DISCOVERING IT!! :slight_smile: LP4LIFE

i was in shock when i first heard it. my jaw was dropped the whole time, it was like “omjfkdsajfsd” and then i got to hear it a second it. :3 its so different, but awesome! cant wait to hear this live

To me it’s like QWERTY and Wretches and Kings had a baby

When I first listened to it, first thing I thought was omg I just had an eargasm lol. I absolutely love the lyrics.

I’m actually REALLY pleased with this new song… I can already tell I’ll be loving Living Things. GO LINKIN PARK!

It’s such a solid song. This would be perfect for an intro to a live show. Can’t wait for the rest of the album.

Love it. For ATS, I feel like I needed a couple rounds of every song to learn to love them. I’m thinking with LT, it’ll be a great record I love the first time I hear it through. Too excited for June 26th! =D

Not what i was expecting but LP never disappoints. This song is amazing!!!I am so curious as to what the rest of the album is going to sound like. I can’t wait :slight_smile:

At first listen I was a little concerned. I wasn’t sure I liked it. But it was a radio rip so I dealt with it.

But once LPA released the .FLAC file and I could actually HEAR the song properly I really enjoy it.

It’s got a lot of energy, it’s more electronic than what we usual get out of LP and Mike’s rapping is fierce!

As most of you- the first time I was not sure - Am I like it or…what?
2nd time and a lot times after - amazing!!!Like it, love it!!!

first time i heard it, i was like “this is way dope” then the second time i heard it, i was like “seriously, this is amazing” then the third time i heard it, i was like “i am so ready to throw down at the next LP concert i go to” (which will be in LA in sept.) so…watch out, i’ll be the guy throwing down.

Love this song, can’t stop lsitening to it!
It reminds me of QWERTY, Not Alone, and Wretches and Kings

really? and that’s what they give us? I can’t say, that I really don’t like it, buut…wtf? I don’t want dubstep…i wish it would have been less Joe…Vocal is awesome, but music isn’t. It’s not our LP and I want them back. they promised us smth like meteora or hybrid theory and where is it?

love it, what a fucking scream!!! Thanks Dmitriy666 for the lyrics :wink:

its an awesome song love it

i love it! can’t wait to hear it live! :slight_smile: