New Remix "Grand Paradise" by Mike Shinoda!

I don’t want them anymore… you are banned anyway :triumph::joy:

There’s only one thing you could do to change my mind…
Troll the whole forum… We’ve set a good start already :joy:

2 Likes

:kissing_heart:

That’s the thing.
I may be no fighter.
But if you say to me, you can’t feel or be that way, or even better, it isn’t the propper way to feel or be, I react with: Fuck you! Now even more!!

Do I get it right, if I troll the forum, I get my place in hell back?
Tempting

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: omg, I love you!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Yea, just become like Mike and troll everything! :rofl::rofl::rofl::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Ok hi ,just came back home and bc i was part of this discussion ,too, i wanted to apologise if my words were too … pushing onto a certain way of seeing things? To offensive?:grin::grin:i mean,now you moved already on,but wanted to clarify this. But i was just surprised of the opinions,bc i thought,most would love this or not see it as boring,so i said that. With that i didn’t assume you didn’t love Mike or the band! I mean,that’s why we’re all here!:heart: So yeah,end of the discussion and bye i have to study for tomorrow :persevere:

3 Likes

Heeeey :grin: nah don’t trip
It’s all good :hugs:
Best of luck tomorrow!

2 Likes

Thaanks :hugs:i will need it,i have 30 minutes left cause later we will go out to an arabic restaurant cause it’s my mum’s birthday​:yum:,and i didn’t learn much at all so help(still on my phone i knoww​:grimacing::grimacing:i have to force myself to put it away​:grin:)

2 Likes

Wooowie- what a wave :ocean:- great posts, great discussion :tada: that’s the way I like it…

aaaaaand completely off topic :joy::joy: well done soldiers… :yellow_heart::hugs:

5 Likes

Why do you regret this topic? This is a forum about Linkin Park so creations by its members are a relevant topic. What have I missed? :confused:

bc it kinda went OFF topic. I was just asking a simple question and it snowballed from there. That’s all. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Don’t you dare to clame the going off topic as your accomplishment! :triumph:
:rooster::crazy_face:

2 Likes

325e5977aa77f2f1ded4ca73b7362a19

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl:
:hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart::hugs::green_heart:

1 Like

Off Topc…
What? Where? How?
I know nothing :eyes:

One word => @framos1792

3 Likes

Thanks… You know you can always count on us for that :grin::grin::grin: just doing our duty

3 Likes

Always the right one to blame

3 Likes

He’s awake!!!
@framos1792 is awake!!!
Yay :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

He is busy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow… You started it already…
The Big Title Change of 2019 :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like