New person here :)

IDK then, maybe a bug? Or the basic rank is the one with the limits.

We will see as I think I may reach 23 posts soon as I am posting everywhere at the moment

hi there welcome to lpu

1 Like

Even i am hearing for first time :confused: It didn’t happened with me when i joined

Thank you!

So I am the one they tested it on? You can’t even imagine how many times I was checking if I can come back and write something

2 Likes

I can understand…
But i joined recently! on 15 may. But it didn’t happen to me. Strange…

So very very weird. I technically joined earlier but started writing two days ago.
Did you write a lot on your first day then?

no i didn’t even know how this worked. I just went to random topics speaking “hi i am new here can i be the member of LPU family” I may have typed just 10 post something…

I apparently wrote 23 so they took away my right to write. But nevermind. I am back!

Yeah! :smile:

What should I do next? Any tips for newbie?

I myself is newbie…just one month has passed :sweat_smile:
Go to the gaming section
Or you can try posting funny stuff

You can join @acemasters 's Battle of films and give your votes, you can tell him if you want to join …he will tag you

Or there is one more thing you can do… go to barracks section. Read all the songs by @acemasters . They are amazing!! I also haven’t read all … i will do it some day

4 Likes

Awesome! When I come back from the cinema I will definitely do some posting :wink:
I really wanted to join the LP family

oh great! enjoy! :wink:

Thank you! :slight_smile:

@rorymcgarrett welcome to the LP Forum

Please remember to check if any topics exsist before posting a topic 7 out of 10 times a post or topic already exsist somewhere

Ohhhhh what film you watching
As @Honey8 has already said (thanks @Honey8 for the advertisement :grin::grin::grin:) I run a B.O.T (Battle of the…) thing, at the moment we are on films and the genre we’re on is Animation

Be sure to check not just my lyrics but other peoples artistic works, there are many talent people who post in the Barracks different things from Drawings to Poems and Lyrics to

Have fun, respect one another and you’ll fit in just fine

1 Like

Friend I don’t advertise…she asked for suggestions. I gave what I liked :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yeah…especially by jabinquaken and coon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Friend I don’t advertise…she asked for suggestions. I gave what I liked :wink::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

[quote=“acemasters, post:53, topic:30141”]
artistic works
[/quote]

Yeah…especially by jabinquaken and coon :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fair play :blush:

Hey there, I just came back so I will check the posts soon.
I was watching War for the planet of the Apes. Very good movie.

I am very respectful towards everybody. I am quite friendly and if everybody on this forum is as friendly as the LP fans I’ve met during my 14 hours queueing I think I am home :slight_smile:

1 Like