New person here :)

I know! So crazy! I am still on Linkin Park cloud as they were just awesome.
Kit kats weren’t mine, but they came from a guy who was standing in front of me.

At one point I was thinking of following suit and throwing my snickers at people. Ended up having to throw them away at the security check. The guy made me thrown away my food and drink but let me keep the empty plastic bag…because logic.

Lol I had to say goodbye to the bottle of water… At least I had loads of water from the security inside the arena. It was way too hot and at one point I thought I will faint

Speaking of faint, the temp rise during faint was insane because everyone was bouncing.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @rorymcgarrett!

Looking for the rules? Just read the “LPU Code Of Conduct” on thread categories. Read also the FAQ if you want more info :blush:

Browse some topics and try some of our game topics on “Game Center” category

Hope you’ll have fun here with the community :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a good day!

Btw…

Arnie :smiling_imp:

(tired of reading so many comments + you concert…kitkat… all that stuff)

Well, honestly there is no use of saying welcome @rorymcgarrett cause you already are a part of LP family after you had chat with @the_termin8r and @evooba :slight_smile:

What else should i say …i ain’t from UK…nor visited to any concert…so i just can’t join this conversation :sleepy:

@rorymcgarrett have a good time on forums…browse the topics…I hope you get many things of your interest! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome :smiley:

Of course you can join the conversation. It’s always fun to get to know new people!

I need to figure out this forum first. But I will get there. Didn’t help that I was on 24 hour posting ban for new members.

What? I haven’t heard of that before. Why would they do that?

No idea. When I tried to reply last night I got a message that I have reached 23 posts for new members and I have to wait 24 hours to post again. Maybe it’s like they don’t want spammers or something?

Hmmm, must be new. It probably is to prevent spam. But 23 posts is a stupid limit.

I know! I was like what the heck? But I am back and I hope they won’t block me again as I don’t fancy waiting anoyther 24 hours.

I think the limit is in place until you get promoted to ‘member’ at the moment you’re on ‘basic’.

EDIT: Although, reading about the basic badge suggests that your new user limits should be gone now.

Yay, I see the basic is gone. Maybe because I am actually going through some topics and trying to sort of find my way into the conversations.

No I meant that you are still ranked as basic but my assumptions before were wrong. I was under the impression that the basic rank was the one with the post limit but according to the description is it the one that lifts the new member limit.

But I got the Basic badge yesterday before they blocked me. So that means it didn’t actually matter as they blocked me for 24 hours.

IDK then, maybe a bug? Or the basic rank is the one with the limits.

We will see as I think I may reach 23 posts soon as I am posting everywhere at the moment

hi there welcome to lpu

1 Like