New lp album mid 2012

New interview with mike talking about his score to the movie the raid and he also says new LP album mid 2012 (info from http://www.lpassociation.com/index.php)

I can’t believe that ther should be a new album in the middle of this year. It’s coming so fast after the last one. Really, I will believe it, when I hold the record in my hands [wink]

This it’s cool =) New single in april or may? =)

If this is true, I’m willing to bet it will be delayed until early 2013.

Wow he actually said it i can’t wait…i don’t think any of us could wait for mid 2012 [biggrin]

Ya i was rly blown away when Mike sad, their leaning tords more of the old them and mike seemed to rly excited about it. Their lyrics will be more personal and less political, also the sound will be more like the first two albums both old and new for the new record and they are not afraid to look back on that this time. I think this new album will be rly good and im rly excited about it, hearing all these great things about the new album is driveing everyone crazy. I believe it will be out somtime this yr when they say it they mean it theirs no delays, if there is thats okay but alot of us cant wait any longer but if we must wait lil longer then expected. It means our guys are working rly hard to make this new album that everyone will remember for the rest of their lifes and i believe they will rly deliver on this i have a rly good feeling about this album…[wink]

i kinda doubt it somehow, a bit too fast since ATS unless it’s a remix album. i guess we’ll just have to wait and see how this goes :slight_smile:

[quote=spikeShinnizle]i kinda doubt it somehow, a bit too fast since ATS unless it’s a remix album. i guess we’ll just have to wait and see how this goes… (Its been a yr since ATS and they did say they wanted to start putting out more albums sooner then later) Just saying…

I have heard this too my source being the german Rock Am Ring site which CLEARLY states that LP will be bringing out a new studion album BEFORE RAR…
I’m excited! :smiley:

[quote=Ann]I can’t believe that ther should be a new album in the middle of this year. It’s coming so fast after the last one. Really, I will believe it, when I hold the record in my hands [wink]
[/quote]

^ This, I seriously won’t believe it til I can walk in a record store and not have them take it back because its too early to sell xD

Amazing just amazing.

:3 yay

HELL YEAH :slight_smile:

am I evil when I say I know when the album comes out? ^^

Hm, maybe. But unfortunately I don’t believe anything concerning tour, release dates etc.except when it comes from the band :wink:

even me, i’ve learned how much things can be delayed because of pottermore

[quote=chels101]Ya i was rly blown away when Mike sad, their leaning tords more of the old them and mike seemed to rly excited about it. Their lyrics will be more personal and less political, also the sound will be more like the first two albums both old and new for the new record and they are not afraid to look back on that this time. I think this new album will be rly good and im rly excited about it, hearing all these great things about the new album is driveing everyone crazy. I believe it will be out somtime this yr when they say it they mean it theirs no delays, if there is thats okay but alot of us cant wait any longer but if we must wait lil longer then expected. It means our guys are working
rly hard to make this new album that everyone will remember for the rest of their lifes and i believe they will rly deliver on this i have a rly good feeling about this album…[wink][/quote]
[smile][mrgreen]

Great news!! Can’t wait:)

Ok they’re not always good with album deadlines, but if they say it’s going great, why not… [smile]
We might hear more from Rob on Monday. He’ll be chatting from the studio. [smile]

You know it really? Tell us the official release date, then I believe your words ^^