New lp album mid 2012

it will be the best album ever

I can wait for some concerts :smiley:

[quote=Dan-LP]I can wait for some concerts :smiley:

Can’t wait for the new album :slight_smile: But well, I’ll believe when I actually buy the album before my 17th Birthday (in July) hehehe

Ha, a summer album! Can we expect some easy going reggae influenced summer tracks XD?

I’m so excited what it will be like - how they will surprise us…[wink]

[quote=LPisgreat]I’m so excited what it will be like - how they will surprise us…[wink]
[/quote]

Yes, I am too! I really wonder what it will sound like, if it’s like any of their other records or totally different.

Well, I think Mike meant that he would like to see it by that time. But no promises. Perhaps the flow has been going nice, but later it could be different. Until I see an official announcement, I won’t hold my breath. But if they do, awesome.

My words exactly…nice phrasing :smiley:

Indeed.

we shouldn talk about the album because we havent much infos

I personally find it hard to believe that there might be a new album so soon after ATS; it hasn’t even been 2 years. I’m not opposed to the idea, however. New music this year=happiness.

[quote=Diane Hermes]I personally find it hard to believe that there might be a new album so soon after ATS; it hasn’t even been 2 years. I’m not opposed to the idea, however. New music this year=happiness.
[/quote]

Agreed! I’m so curious to hear how this one will sound, and what it will be called. To me it seems a bit too quick but that might only be because us soldiers are used to waiting 3-4 years an album. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see!

I agree. One thing I think we all should know by now is not to believe it until we see it… I mean, how many times was the release of ATS pushed back? [razz]

I’m very excited about he new album, sure it sounds awesome!!!

I don’t believe new album will be released this year…it’s too soon. And that’s all. Whatever Mike says now, he’s probably just expecting this. I agree with everyone who said we should see it absolutely proved.
I’m not against any new music from LP this year asap though :smiley: